Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    I know why!!

I know why Floyd fans are just saying that Miguel has no chance, how its going to be a one sided beating, how FMJr is going to stop Cotto, and how he (Floyd) is going just to steamroll Cotto; how Diaz does not anything and how unproven he is...etc.

Because they are worried, they are scared and the DO KNOW that Cotto is a very dangerous opponent for Floyd and will give PBF the hardest fight of his carreer.

They know that Diaz is ensuring that Miguel is fit, and ready with fluid and dynamic game plans, smart pressure, cutting the ring and attacking the body, switching stands with quick accurate combos, boxing and trapping Floyd making him think that Miguel is on retreat.

Cotto is motivated, he wants this win, he wants to be victorious! Miguel is focused, and his mind is clear. Dont be fooled by his videos, dont think that he is slow, dont think that his foot work is crap, dont think that he is a one arm fighter......May 5th, Cotto will put Floyd down at least once!

Yo voy al mio! War Miguel!
    after the fight watch this guy either disappear or come up with 100 excuses why Cotto got his ass beat down

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Listen, I'm Boricua and I think Cotto gases in deep waters and drowns.

Just being logical dude...
      This. I'll be supporting Miguel all the way, but I'm a realist, Cotto isn't going to win this. I hope he does, but it aint happening....

My heart is picking Miguel, My mind is picking Floyd pretty much.

Comment

• Does Cotto have enough to make a dent on Mayweather in the first 5 round's? I just don't see it. I see Floyd pulling away in the middle, and championship rounds.

Comment

• This fight will be surprisingly competitive for a good 6-7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            after the fight watch this guy either disappear or come up with 100 excuses why Cotto got his ass beat down
            Nah brother. I wont do that, I'm straight up and I do like Floyd I just got to support my homeboy on this one.

Seriously, its going to be a good fight. Much better than what everyone expects.

Comment

• So is boxing this dead to where two hall of famers facing off in the ring is a massacre?

I think it will be a decent fight.

Comment

Nah brother. I wont do that, I'm straight up and I do like Floyd I just got to support my homeboy on this one.

Seriously, its going to be a good fight. Much better than what everyone expects.
                i see a 1 sided clinic to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  ^ ^ ^ this

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    This fight will be surprisingly competitive for a good 6-7 rounds.
                    This is why I'm saying, Cotto stops Floyds by the 8th round.

Comment

I hope so. I've always liked Cotto, and hope he gives a great showing. I wouldn't be mad if he pulled of the upset.

Let the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X