No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Common sense says that fight will be close?

Thought you meant the stoppage, what says the fight will not be close?

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      No way, that's like 17 per round.

I would put it at like 96 total punches which comes out to 8 punches a round. That's probably where it should be set.

No chance in hell Cotto lands 17 punches a round on Floyd......no chance anyone lands 17 punches a round on Floyd.
      Your math skills suck (130/12 is MUCH closer to 10 than 17), but I agree with the rest. No way Cotto comes close to 130 punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        No way, that's like 17 per round.

I would put it at like 96 total punches which comes out to 8 punches a round. That's probably where it should be set.

No chance in hell Cotto lands 17 punches a round on Floyd......no chance anyone lands 17 punches a round on Floyd.
        Aka ur definition floyd is god

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          If the fight goes the distance, I would put the over/under at 130. What do you guys think?
          All it takes is one on the china chin than don't gas out like Shane

Comment

• He definitely will bring them along and no matter how clearly Floyd might win, it will not be as ugly as it was with 10 1/2 rounds of getting hit with plaster, that's pretty safe to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              He'd be an idiot doing so.
              As hard as it is to believe, Cotto actually gets on with his children and their mother.

If Mayweather brought his kids to the fight they might start having flashbacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                As hard as it is to believe, Cotto actually gets on with his children and their mother.

If Mayweather brought his kids to the fight they might start having flashbacks.
                id love to see mayweather throw the jab more in this fight

Comment

• Wow, Cotto gets no credit on this site. Cant wait 'till they get on the ring. Floyd***uals will be crying after Miguel beats thier boy up.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather holding live workout today

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Wow, Cotto gets no credit on this site. Cant wait 'till they get on the ring. Floyd***uals will be crying after Miguel beats thier boy up.
                      I feel you bro. Even though I think Floyd might win by UD, they give Cotto no respect. But if Cotto finds a way to win, it'll be that much sweeter.

Comment

Working...
                      X