No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    They should stop making 24/7. The show has really run its course. Just the same boring repetitive **** with the same boring fighters. It peaked with Hatton-Mayweather.

Unless they focus on fresh fighters. I would like to see Chisora-Haye 24/7 or something.

For once, we can agree! It's completely stale in the current format.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Pedro Diaz is the best Person this 24/7... they should have done it like the first one
      I agree, Diaz seems to be the MAN as far as trainers go. He isn't some chump or anything, the guy has a PHD, trained the Cuban Olympic Team, and is extremely scientific. Smarts will always win in the end and the guy is smart, methodical....those are the kinds of people who make a difference.

He is forcing Cotto to bend to his will and train by his methods....thus, earning Cotto's respect....that will push Cotto to the limit. I feel he will have Cotto in the best shape of his life, very strong and agile...Floyd had better not take Cotto lightly because I think Cotto is coming to take this. Floyd has already made crazy comments and is eating all kinds of stuff that he normally wouldn't eat trying to prove a point, which I thik is going to be a mistake.....to each his own.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
          His kid is gay as **** too
          Haha that's what my girl and I said! It is what it is though

Comment

• They need to focus more on up and coming fighters or get
            More detailed about the training

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
              What did you guys think about it? Anything cool you noticed you liked, or things that bugged you?

I liked the first episode better overall, but this one was pretty good too. It showed almost no training and boxing but focused on more of their lives outside the ring.

I really liked the end where Floyd was talking about who he would have to take with him if he were to go to war, got me pumped (and he said he would take his father because he has a kill or be killed attitude just like himself, mad respect.)

Another thing I would like to know about how you guys feel is when Floyd was talking in his "Speaking Out" show about how commentators (like Merchant) are boxing experts calling fights for HBO but have no actual boxing experience (never fought or trained for boxing). I agree with him that in order to have true insight into a sport (not just boxing) you need to have competed. Sure Merchant has watched boxers for 50 years but he has never fought and when this is the case you miss a lot of subtleties and things going on that they can never understand. What do you guys think about this?

It was also funny how he dissed Cotto's "team loyalty" notion by saying how real loyalty is what he and roger have - no contract, been going for 16 years and from the heart. This was actually a good diss that was logical (rare from Floyd lol).

I thought the diss was stupid, Here's a guy that shows loyalty to his dad(albeit a crappy one) by publicly insulting him and throwing him out of his gym. Show loyalty to his Uncle, the great person who almost choked to death a woman, and shows loyalty to his family by assaulting the mother of his children in front of his children threatening her with a gun, how is that loyalty? Floyd would like everyone to believe he is two people, the for show villain Floyd and the super great family man Floyd, neither is truly representative, he is a combination of the two capable of acts of charity and kindness and also despicable acts towards a multitude of family and associates.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                I thought the diss was stupid, Here's a guy that shows loyalty to his dad(albeit a crappy one) by publicly insulting him and throwing him out of his gym. Show loyalty to his Uncle, the great person who almost choked to death a woman, and shows loyalty to his family by assaulting the mother of his children in front of his children threatening her with a gun, how is that loyalty? Floyd would like everyone to believe he is two people, the for show villain Floyd and the super great family man Floyd, neither is truly representative, he is a combination of the two capable of acts of charity and kindness and also despicable acts towards a multitude of family and associates.
                Won't get to Cotto anyway, he's focused on the task at hand. War on May 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                  I lol'd at that little speech by her. I wonder if Floyd even bangs her actually
                  Man you know they dont bang. You can tell there is no sexual chemistry, if anything 50 and Floyd are bang bros they seem way too into each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                    Man you know they dont bang. You can tell there is no sexual chemistry, if anything 50 and Floyd are bang bros they seem way too into each other.
                    these are the things that help these pacstans sleep at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      these are the things that help these pacstans sleep at night.
                      I think in real life they are kid virgins and like to make out they scoring in forums lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X