Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping that a Canelo/Cotto fight would be next. That is if Canelo is forced his mandatory (highly unlikely) or they pick Quintana.

A Canelo/Cotto fight would be very well indicate which way each of the careers would be going

Comment

• totally disagree

Cotto beats: Canelo, K9, Kirkland, Molina and all of those "TOP FIGHTERS" at 154 especially if he continues to fight like he did against Mayweather

none of those fighters comes close to Mayweather skills

Comment

• I want Pacman part 2 at a healthy weight 1st.

Comment

• He's fought the best and come up short, what else is there to achieve?

Maybe Martinez...otherwise, in my opinion he should hang them up for the sake of his health.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            totally disagree

Cotto beats: Canelo, K9, Kirkland, Molina and all of those "TOP FIGHTERS" at 154 especially if he continues to fight like he did against Mayweather

none of those fighters comes close to Mayweather skills
            You don't have to come close to Mayweather skills, you just have to have the right style.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
              I'm a big Cotto fan, but he should seriously think about retirement. He has made a lot of money and lots of investments. He should think about his health and his family. I don't want to see him get hurt or used as a gatekeeper like what has happened with prior champs.

Maybe another fight this year against Canelo? other than that I think he should seriously consider it.
              I hear what you saying but I disagree with you
              Cotto showed us that he got a couple more fights in him,
              he looked rejuvenated on Saturday,
              he lost but he went to war.

Bring on Canelo...!!!

I'm Still Team Cotto

Comment

• Retirement now would make no sense at all. He's in a spot to fight pretty much everyone he likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  He's fought the best and come up short, what else is there to achieve?

Maybe Martinez...otherwise, in my opinion he should hang them up for the sake of his health.
                  I honestly don't see why Cotto should face Martinez when greater fighters dare not.

Comment

• If a washed up Cotto was tough, then imagine how tough Pacquiao or Martinez be?

Cotto did okay but in reality Cotto is washed up. Floyd looked horrible against a washed up Miguel Cotto. Pacquao or Martinez would have drop the coming forward Cotto, easily.

It shows that at 35 Floyd only can block or shoulder rolls right hands, a simple feint then jab to the face had Floyd nose bleeding the whole fight. Floyd did not adjust or have an answer. Cotto was landing straight lefts at will.

Floyd's aura as a defensive wizard isn't as it use to be. I wanna see how Floyd adjusts to Pacquiao or Martinez left straights because Floyd couldn't adjust to a washed up Miguel Cotto simple feint then jab. Also, Floyd got lucky because Cotto slowed down by the 10th round.

Comment

• Considering it's pretty clear Cotto isn't washed up, I don't really know wtf you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X