Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What did you search on google?

First you said it was in the news. A month old article in the news? Very weird.
    Not that weird, a lot of older articles pop up all the time. Hell I looked for cotto may 24/7 and delahoya/may 24/7 stuff showed up.

Comment

• If he didn't want to fight below the weight limit he should not have done it, don't complain years after you got beat up. He should have stood his ground, instead of giving in to the weight demands, he would only have the 1 loss (which everyone knows don't count) and he would have still got the big payday with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Not that weird, a lot of older articles pop up all the time. Hell I looked for cotto may 24/7 and delahoya/may 24/7 stuff showed up.
        Well yes because they are both 24/7s. That would make sense. Herp

Can you tell me what exactly you searched?

Old articles pop up in the news?

Comment

Well yes because they are both 24/7s. That would make sense. Herp

Can you tell me what exactly you searched?

Old articles pop up in the news?
          I had to search a few times so no sorry i don't remember the exact phrase

Comment

I had to search a few times so no sorry i don't remember the exact phrase
            How convenient

Why don't you just admit you lied? Old articles don't come up in NEWS.

Just admit you got butthurt and posted an old article to make Floyd look better. Come on, we already know thats the case.

Comment

How convenient

Why don't you just admit you lied? Old articles don't come up in NEWS.

Just admit you got butthurt and posted an old article to make Floyd look better. Come on, we already know thats the case.
              Relax Columbo, youre looking too far into this

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                If he didn't want to fight below the weight limit he should not have done it, don't complain years after you got beat up. He should have stood his ground, instead of giving in to the weight demands, he would only have the 1 loss (which everyone knows don't count) and he would have still got the big payday with Mayweather.
                I agree, Arum forced him into a corner though after going behind him and calling up his nutritionist

Comment

Relax Columbo, youre looking too far into this
                  Not really. I sussed you out with my first post. Like I said, watching you squirm and get new excuses is funny to me. You have been brutally pwned again in his thread by everyone that's entered it.

Comment

Not really. I sussed you out with my first post. Like I said, watching you squirm and get new excuses is funny to me. You have been brutally pwned again in his thread by everyone that's entered it.
                    No, a lot of people agree this is better than moving back down or a catchweight.

Comment

153 is still junior middle, yeah?
                      145 is still welterweight, yeah?

Comment

Working...
                      X