Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It ain't about hunger, it's about :

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      FOH hyping Cotto-Mayweather and downplaying Rios-Abril. idiot! Boxing scene
      is Bull! There are more Mexican champs and more Mexican boxing fans and Mexicans are the most exciting fighters but yet they don't have a single Mexican at the top of the Boxingscene homepage. Mexicans, we are not appreciated on here. Worse yet we are conspired against. BS makes money from adcertisers who want Mexicans to see ads for their products.

This is for you BoxingScene
      I'm Mexican and I'm downplaying Rios fight for what it is...crap. And I personally don't care who they have on the buttons. Many japanese champions too.

Comment

• I'm not sure how much of a draw Mayweather continues being to be honest. A LOT of people watch him to get whupped. If he does lose...he'll be like Hamed, people will just be like "ehh" and move on. They've done the same with Pac. You'd be surprised how many casual fans don't know he's got a fight coming up and those that do..half of them only know it's "Bradley". Don't even know his first name. lol.

I think everybody at around that class already wants to fight Cotto, it would remain the same. People would want floyd for money

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I'm Mexican and I'm downplaying Rios fight for what it is...crap. And I personally don't care who they have on the buttons. Many japanese champions too.
          Mayweather the ferocious hugger vs past prime Cotto is worse crap and Japanese don't read this website........and you're not Mexican. I'm getting tired of your fu.cking mouth. Boxingscene doesn't deserve the money advertisers pay for their product to be seen on here by Mexicans.

Comment

• to me pacquiao-mayweather doesn't have a whole lot of appeal anymore. i could post a thread about anything here and people would find a way to bring it back to that match. the fact that it's such a big deal in the boxing world and it wasn't made when both were in their primes(c. 2010) is a disgrace to the sport.

it'd be good for the sport if they both lost their upcoming fights. that way they could fight at some point down the line(the way leonard and hagler did) when they're both way past it but it'd still be a good fight and there'd still be sizable bragging rights at stake, but it wouldn't be the be all and end all.

Comment

• No it would make them want to fight him and do the same.

Comment

• No.

More people would want to fight him, seeing as he won't seem like some unbeatable God anymore.

And Floyd would most likely except those fights, no matter the person, since he wouldn't have his precious "0" to protect.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Mayweather the ferocious hugger vs past prime Cotto is worse crap and Japanese don't read this website........and you're not Mexican. I'm getting tired of your fu.cking mouth. Boxingscene doesn't deserve the money advertisers pay for their product to be seen on here by Mexicans.
                  Go get a massage or something. Your panties are way to far up your arse right now

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    The hunger for fighting floyd is dieing slowly. People are seeing Floydette for what he truely is!( A bum)
                    The Manny Floyd fight wont even be close. Pacquiao will destroy Bumweather so the intrest for me seeing that fight is very Low! So not everyone wants to see the fight. But nobody more than Bumweather really wants that fight not to happen!
                    This ***** right heeereee...IS D!CK RIDING/HATING at its finest!!! Bum?! Really???? The hate in this one is strong!!!

Comment

• Latest video on cotto training!!

Link:

http://www.primerahora.com/miguelcot...r.-633958.html

You could see by the way they are training more or less what's his strategy going to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X