No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
    Really disappointing 24/7 series....no intensity or build up whatsoever, I hope the fight makes up for it though. Ordinary editing, bad writing and music.
    A big part of it is Cotto's refusal to talk back. It's really the only issue making this 24/7 sorta bland. I mean what else could they possibly talk about if they aren't **** talking each other?

Mayweather
    -50 cent
    -fast food
    -50 cent
    -floyd speaks on his father
    -queue training video
    -miss jackson

Cotto
    -queue training video
    -my dogs are so cute
    -hey look this is me and my family having fun
    -diaz thinking he's a saint
    -fat dude with *******ual tendencies

Comment

• I feel bad for Cotto. Floyd is going to go in hard on Cotto on next weeks 24/7 for grabbing the dudes ass like that. That's just something you just don't do when your on 24/7 with Mayweather. Just like when Marquez drank his urine, Cotto just gave Mayweather some materials.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
        i doubt it will affect cotto, ive never seen him lose his cool from someone talking mess. floyd can bark all he wants this isnt ortiz
        I think his tactics could affect Cotto, if not visibly. Remember whats visible is a small fraction of what's going on. Mayweather's **** talking and mind games are highly underrated. It could upset a tree, so why not a stone? Lol

I agree that next week MW will go in even more. Cotto just give him too much ammunition.

Comment

• 24/7 is such a snooze fest. Floyd needs new material, i can recite exactly what he's going to do or say in any press conference or 24/7. Same **** over and over. The Ortiz one was boring too. The SSM 24/7 was the last one that was any good. It needs a new format or something......it's getting stale.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
            I feel bad for Cotto. Floyd is going to go in hard on Cotto on next weeks 24/7 for grabbing the dudes ass like that. That's just something you just don't do when your on 24/7 with Mayweather. Just like when Marquez drank his urine, Cotto just gave Mayweather some materials.
            Lol absolutely! I dont buy that gay **** though. Floyd is not gay, Cotto is not gay, period! I wont watch gay fighters lol!

Comment

• Now I know why alot of PR fans love Cotto so much.

Comment

• Ep was funny. Nevermind all that g@y **** y'all talking about, I need more screen time of cotto wife and miss Jackson.

I hope they show sparring next week.

Comment

• 24/7 is every bit as good as ive come to expect. Im loving the Diaz stuff, interesting cat right there...

Cotto's camp looks badass and its the hardest ive seen him working in training before, loving all the stuff Diaz has him doing. It will serve him well come the 5th because he will need to raise his game

On the other hand the energy in Mayweather's gym right now is electric and having guys like Dirrell there and Andre Ward popping in ect can only boost a camp. Floyd looks sharp and will not have to shake any rust (not that it seems to effect him) this time having fought Ortiz not to long ago.

All the gay chat in this thread..... Really?

Neither fighter is gay and thats that. I think there are a lot of guys in this thread who are either insecure with their own ***ualities or more likely are just young and a bit immature....

Floyd is gonna lay into Miguel for sharing a bed though ala Marquez drinking piss u can be sure of that! Cotto is an Oak though, he wont give a shiet

Comment

• Floyd will be tasting his own blood May 5th
                    courtesy of Cotto

WAR COTTO

Comment

• Cotto clearly says that 1. His family had left at that point. And 2 he said that when they were training in Tampa there were no beds left so he just told Bryan to crash in his bed with him. I guess it's just become tradition or something.

None of you ever go on vacations with your boys, like Vegas and AC or something and have to share a bed? Not weird.

The ass grab....just gay humor. Anyone who went to catholic school is probably familiar with it. If he was gay he wouldn't be advertising it.

There is a simmering ****-tension around Floyd though, I've always kind of felt that.

Comment

Working...
                      X