Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Stops Cotto inside 8 rounds. Bid Deal Floyd, go to jail and hope your defense is tight in jail - Bubba will be waiting for you. Then again, ***** wont mind getting it in jail - LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      That was the Pacquiao fight.
      Not anymore.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto, 2lbs
        Pacquiao vs Margarito 4lbs
        Pacquiao vs Marquez 3lbs

Mayweather vs Marquez 3lbs + 2lbs penalty for ignoring it.
        Mayweather vs Cotto 4lbs

Have em even about now.

I think Hopkins could have both of them beat though.
        The fuck is this?

Comment

If Cotto comes in under 153lbs it is catchweight.
          my point is that he's not unless he chooses to. This thread is wrong. Everyone says 154, including Cotto last week, Schaffer today, and Floyd 20min ago on boxing scene

Comment

If Cotto comes in under 153lbs it is catchweight.
            Its only a CW if its forced and written in the contract , Pac ******s are so ***en dumb , Manny ducked this Cotto without a CW lol .

Comment

• Mayweahter Doubters Respond

If Cotto is shot who was Floyd suppose to fight. who would you have given Floyd more credit for fighting.

1-Khan
              2-Peterson
              3-Ortiz(again)
              4-Berto
              5-Marquez(again)
              6-Midana
              7-Alexander
              8-Alvarez

Bradley was signed to top rank to fight Pac and Martinez is fighting someone else.

i personally think Cotto is shot but i cant blame Floyd for the pool bieng shallow.

what does everyone else think ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                May 5 (Cinco de Mayo) is perfect! Floyd fighting a Mexican will generate lots of money!!
                puerto rican, i'm pretty sure cotto will put up a fight and it will be decently close.

Comment

• Regardless of what the camps may say, the truth will be revealed when they weigh-in.

If they weight in bellow 153lbs best believe there was a catchweight stip.

Why would Cotto get his weight so wrong if there is no catchweight.

Comment

• Canelo would destroy Cotto, but I hope Cotto beats Mayweather. Enough with the cherrypicking.

Donaire is another cherrypicker who needs to get knocked out by WV2.

If Pac doesn't fight Bradley next, he needs to get knocked out as well.

Comment

• Floyd will be at 152 for the weigh in, and 155 max on fight night. It'll be no problem to go back to 147, or stay around that weight to face Martinez in Nov/Dec

Comment

Working...
                      X