No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Show me at least one fight where Cotto has been knocked out, not stopped, but KO'd...I'm waiting.
    i dont have too, hes been on queer street, badly hurt and out on his feet perhaps more times than any elite fighter in the sport right now. thats enough regardless if he was knocked out or not.

light speed was right, his chin is slightly beneath average. not bad but nothing to get excited about either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Can't wait till May 5th and the Cotto stans can finally shut the f**k up. Not the Cotto fans who are normal, but the hardcore Cotto stans who are delusional.
      If it's a far gone conclusion that Floyd wins, it shouldn't matter anyway. Easy fight for Floyd I assume, but according to Floyd himself the most important win of his career right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Cotto has been chin checked quite a bit more than FMJr and has passed the test.

Below average? LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          You're totally on the money. That's why I started up my other thread about Floyd looking technically better.

Floyd was rusty against Ortiz, there were occasions when he punch himself off balance against him. Those same punches, he threw against Henry in sparring, and his balance then was perfect.

He's definitely a lot sharper. Roger even said it himself.
          Comedian said that Floyd went to sparring a few weeks after the Ortiz fight. He's basically lived in the gym since that fight. I have not watched it but I am sure that he is sharper. I think it will be vintage Floyd time.

Comment

• Roger said on Mayweather vs Cotto 24 7 first look that he's never seen him look this sharp. Hear for yourself from 0:35

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              Cotto has been chin checked quite a bit more than FMJr and has passed the test.

Below average? LMAO!
              really?

hes was hit by torres and got knocked silly, he was hit by corley and stubled all over the ring, h was hit by judah and nearly got shut down.. bailey, pacquiao, margarito etc.. all had him in trouble.

cotto has survived bcuz of his heart but his chin has failed him more often than not. if you get hit, rocked out of your boots but survive does that mean your chin passed the test? i dont think so.

anyone can get rocked once or twice but the amount of times cotto has been hurt you have to say his chin is average at best, maybe even below average.

mayweathers chin has held up better than cottos throughout their careers, hes been hit too. its funny how ppl pretend floyd only been hit the times hes been hurt. truth is hes taken plenty of big shots from oscar, zab, chico etc and walked right through them.

Comment

• I hope they fight with the size gloves that follows the script of the rule book...if its 154 then the gloves must be dimes....that 8 ish for that division turns the science into some savage ish...Marg would still have 2 good eyes if it wasn't for that savage ass beating he took with those eights...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  If it's a far gone conclusion that Floyd wins, it shouldn't matter anyway. Easy fight for Floyd I assume, but according to Floyd himself the most important win of his career right?
                  So because I expect Floyd to win, it's not a good win??? Well if that's the case, then Floyd shouldn't ever get credit because he's always expected to win.

I was responding to the clown that said Cotto stops Floyd inside 8 rounds.

Comment

• Floyd trains himself.

It just now came to thought, but I have never seen Roger give tips or advice, and Floyds the one always giving the orders.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                      Floyd trains himself.

It just now came to thought, but I have never seen Roger give tips or advice, and Floyds the one always giving the orders.
                      You really believe this??? Roger is the man, even Floyd himself says Roger knows his s**t. And Roger was the real deal as a fighter as well, won world titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X