Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe cus he'll go into the fight with confidence, but pacman whooped his ass easily in the first one

Comment

• I don't understand some ppl here. Pac dominated Cotto in there first fight and wanted a second fight with another CW.

Pac himself is telling you guys with the CW demand. Pac don't think himself the he would win if they fought at any weight.

Don't forget the coliflower he got in his ear.

Not saying that Cotto would win cause I have no interest in a second fight. But if it happens I would like Cotto to catch Pac on the ropes again with no CW and see what happens

Comment

• styles make fights... the first fight wasn't even close

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          This guy an his conspiracies.. hahaha.. So that 1lb made a difference from the 4th rd on cause Cotto was making it competitive until he got caught with that uppercut that defined the rest of his night..

So if Cotto had that extra lb he would of taken that uppercut a little better and been a little more competitive.. haha.. This clown..
          Yes it does make a difference because its at a different time and things change , Cotto is now 154 could he make 140 again , he could not make 147 now , you never really know you can make a weight until you do , and when you have elite atheletes training to very high standards 1 lb can definetly be the straw that broke the camels back ,,, you dont have a clue of how critical these tolerances can be , they are F1 of athletes !

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            This guy an his conspiracies.. hahaha.. So that 1lb made a difference from the 4th rd on cause Cotto was making it competitive until he got caught with that uppercut that defined the rest of his night..

So if Cotto had that extra lb he would of taken that uppercut a little better and been a little more competitive.. haha.. This clown..
            so what was the point of the catchweight?

Comment

• I don't understand how Cotto was forced to agree to 145. Did someone put a gun to his head? Did they take him to a back room and torture him until he signed the contract for 145? He was the champion and no one can force him to defend his tittle at a weight below 147 or even tell him who he must defend it against. Did Arum have a secret contract that made Cotto his slave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                They didnt force 145 for no reason only an idiot would think they would , they was refusing to fight without it , the man is the same man and Pac again refused to fight him without another CW that again would drain the current Cotto .

The proof is right there in Pacs actions regarding fighting Cotto , he point blank REFUSES WITHOUT A CW , I dont think winning by handicaping your opponent is really winning !
                Funk, if you can see the big size different between two fighters. You better start watching aeorobics or gymnastic now.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I don't understand how Cotto was forced to agree to 145. Did someone put a gun to his head? Did they take him to a back room and torture him until he signed the contract for 145? He was the champion and no one can force him to defend his tittle at a weight below 147 or even tell him who he must defend it against. Did Arum have a secret contract that made Cotto his slave?
                  He had the same promoter pushing him and its a huge fight and the weight is right on the edge , he flat refused 144 and took a chance at 145 , and said he will never sacrifice his body like that again ,,, now add the fact that Pac would have walked without the 145 like he did now without a CW and its fair to say Cotto was forced !

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Funk, if you can see the big size different between two fighters. You better start watching aeorobics or gymnastic now.
                    You better get into a boxing gym and have a few fights because you dont know **** about it .

Comment

• Hahaha, hair Cotto always makes me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X