Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has the power, but he's 35 now. Does he have enough in the tank to keep it up or will he even commit in that way? I don't know. I think he will win a UD, but sooner or later he's going to lose or have a really tough fight. I don't care how great you are, most boxers really start going down hill after 35. But then again, Floyd has not taken a lot of punishment throughout his career.

Comment

• PBF cant stop an old LW who he outweighed significantly...

cotto is naturally bigger and younger than that LW...

but maybe he can... we will see...

Comment

• I think he has the power to make the ref or corner stop the fight, but I doubt he drops him and stops him because Cotto doesn't beat the count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          He's got the power and the precision. Cotto has zero chance. He will get Gatti'd before the 10th.
          Man, every time i see your posts I imagine it's James Tony sitting at a desk commenting! haha.

Comment

• I hope his trainer is working on a good game plan, because there seems to be no mention of any strategy at all.

Comment

• When was the last time Floyd KO somebody?

Comment

• "Nobody gives a **** about some punk ass dogs!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 22k View Post
                  I hope his trainer is working on a good game plan, because there seems to be no mention of any strategy at all.
                  They said in a radio interview in PR that they have developed the perfect strategy to beat floyd but they are keeping it under wraps and they wont even hint at what it is. Diaz said the same thing.

Comment

• And awesome trailer where's Rex the dog that is more person than margarito though ???!? hehehe

Comment

• "Miguel will beat floyd mayweather, cleanly, in the center of the ring... in his own game." lmao bet anything that floyd is trembling. What he thought would be another cherrypick might turn out to be his first loss before going to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X