Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope pac doesnt do the CW BS if theres a rematch.

floyd aint losing. theres no way.

Comment

• Pac beats cotto at any weight

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        i hope pac doesnt do the CW BS if theres a rematch.

floyd aint losing. theres no way.
        There have been bigger shocks in boxing, impossible is nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Then why did Oscar request 10 Oz gloves when he fought Floyd?
          He didn't request 10 oz he requested Reyes gloves which is seen as the punchers glove. 10 oz are standard for 154 so he wouldn't have needed to request them.

Comment

• Every single one of Cotto's opponents, win or lose, has been hit clean by him in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              If that happens then we'll find out because a rematch would be made (provided Mayweather doesn't invoke a rematch clause of his own).
              As long as your ass points to the ground Pac will NEVER fight Cotto without a CW .

Comment

• Cotto could only beat Pac if he has improved, cos the Cotto that fought Pac wouldnt ever beat Pac. If Cotto can beat Floyd, it could be assumed he has improved since the loss to Pac.
                So theoretically he could beat Pac if he beats Floyd. The alternative is, if he beats Floyd he hasnt neccesarily improved since his loss to Pac, and can beat Floyd anytime any place anywhere.

Comment

• He can beat Floyd...I dont think he will...but yes he beats Pac the 1st time if it wasnt a catchweight.

Comment

• There is absolutely no way Cotto beats Pacquiao, and to tell you the truth I really don't want to see Miguel try to fight him again. It's not like Manny is Margarito and all Cotto has to do to win a rematch is use his jab and movement. Hopefully the idea of this rematch never enters the minds of anybody at TopRank.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                      He can beat Floyd...I dont think he will...but yes he beats Pac the 1st time if it wasnt a catchweight.
                      Stop pretending to think that you arent fooling yourself let alone anyone else. He wouldnt beat Pac the same way he barely beat Clottey.

Pacs a better fighter than Cotto so of course he beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X