No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto = Arguably the Quickest Opponent of Floyd since Judah

Dont count an old Mosley, Cotto is the quickest for Floyd since 2006.. I cant freakin wait for this fight..

Comment

• I think Ortiz is a little quicker than Cotto

Comment

• Good luck with this thread, these guys are about to start pouncing on you man. lol

Comment

• You Forgot
          And
          Strongest...

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            I think Ortiz is a little quicker than Cotto
            No way Ortiz is faster, no way..

Comment

• Oscar was quick even then. I agree about Shane, he's not fast anymore.

Cotto's quickness is VERY underrated though. People watch him train and think he's not fast but every opponent that has faced him has said his speed is deceptive.

Cotto is unquestionably quicker than Marquez and Ortiz and I see people say Ortiz is faster, it boggles my mind.

Comment

• No point in really talking about Cotto's speed.

He doesn't have a lot of it, it's not his best weapon, and it won't be one of his assets in this fight.

Comment

• Mosley hands are quicker and Ortiz's hands and feet are quicker.hatton had quicker feet

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Oscar was quick even then. I agree about Shane, he's not fast anymore.

Cotto's quickness is VERY underrated though. People watch him train and think he's not fast but every opponent that has faced him has said his speed is deceptive.

Cotto is unquestionably quicker than Marquez and Ortiz and I see people say Ortiz is faster, it boggles my mind.
                    Maybe Oscar would still be a bit faster than Cotto at 2007, but he couldnt carry it for full 12 rds.. And yes, I cant see how Ortiz is quicker than Cotto

Comment

• Cotto is not fast but he does have good timing

Comment

Working...
                      X