Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was good, and its fun to see Floyd sound like an idiot @ times. I dont think he has much control over himself, only in the ring is he really intelligent.

Comment

• Nice to see cotto training with intensity. I still rage whenever i see past videos of him working the mitts with santiago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        it was decent nothing special. thankfully floyd didnt flash around money i woulda turned it off thats getting old now. nothing will ever top the cotto/margarito 24/7.
        Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 > Cotto/Margarito 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 > Cotto/Margarito 24/7.
          Mayweather/Hatton - Mayweather/Hoya >>>>>> Cotto/Margarito

Comment

• Mayweather/Hatton > Pac/Margarito > Mosley/Mayweather > Cotto/Margarito

Comment

• Originally posted by Shona Boy View Post
              Good to see Floyd show his daddy some respect. Floyd and 50 cent are inseperable, does Floyd think its cool to have his boy around so much.

Cotto seems focused, and its a win win for him. If he wins, great, if he loses, nice paycheck and no bob arum
              Yeah because now that mayweather is a hardcore gangsta about to do a bid he thinks he has street cred. he probably thinks him and 50 are really gang members in g unit.

As far as having his friend around It's really more like they're boyfriend and girlfriend because they didn't grow up or go to school together. its more like they met a few years ago and started dating

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I hope Miguel Cotto saw the Abril-Rios fight. He needs to be damn sure he gets a knockout.
                Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                They need to let go of the Margarito fight in 24/7.
                Completly agree with the above!

Comment

• Diaz: "Invincible men exist only in the movies"

I enjoyed every moment with Diaz on the screen.

I love the way he runs Team Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Diaz: "Invincible men exist only in the movies"

I enjoyed every moment with Diaz on the screen.

I love the way he runs Team Cotto.
                    There is a lot to like with Diaz for sure. If Floyd beats on Cotto its just a case of him being the better fighter, Diaz will still do well in this sport

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I hope Miguel Cotto saw the Abril-Rios fight. He needs to be damn sure he gets a knockout.
                      If Cotto were to win then they make mega millions in a rematch when Floyd gets out. I doubt there will be any "fix" in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X