Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you can pretty much eat anything as long as you excercise
    I disagree with you on that one friend.

But let's not get into this Telling people what and what not to eat is a part of my profession the last thing I want to do is bring that onto here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I disagree with you on that one friend.

But let's not get into this Telling people what and what not to eat is a part of my profession the last thing I want to do is bring that onto here.

well, im just going off my own personal experience, bud

diet does have a key role in what kind of shape your in but exercise helps out a lot

when i started hitting the gym again last year, i was eating everything and was STILL losing weight...

Comment

• *cotto is going to pound mayweather out !!!!!!!!!!!!! and sugar shane needs to hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          well, im just going off my own personal experience, bud

diet does have a key role in what kind of shape your in but exercise helps out a lot

when i started hitting the gym again last year, i was eating everything and was STILL losing weight...
          Oh absolutely. No doubt about that.

You can be physically in good shape and lose weight whilst having bad foods and empty calories like that. Absolutely.

But, at some point, it's going to catch up to you. It doesn't matter if on the outside you look like Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio or any other athlete of their calibur.

A guy like Floyd Mayweather, at 35, still at the level he's at. I just find it truly hard to believe he eats like that on a regular basis.

I can speak on experience also. I've been in the fitness industry for a very long time. I can also relate to how that kind of thing effects you at both 25 and 35.

You are right in what you're saying but I like I said, at that level, I find it unbelievable he can maintain that elite level with that kind of thing in his diet on a regular basis.

If he does, it's beyond incredible.

I wonder if Comedian can confirm how often he eats stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Dedication

Wendy's burgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>> McD's

Hope he don't get bubble guts LOL

Comment

• dedication

real athlete

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                How often does he eat things like that? Out of curiosity?
                Honestly, I don't think he eats it often. Maybe gets cravings. But I remember on the last 24/7 when he rented out Circus Circus for his fam he was also eating Mickey D's.

"If you stay out late and eat fast food you can be world champion too!"
                - FMJ

Comment

• I think he drinks soda too for energy. Forgot which camp it was but he was drinking Mountain Dew.

Comment

• saw it earlier with this caption. pretty damn funny to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Damn the guy has a different pair of gloves for every workout. Must be nice
                      Probably gets them comped.

For a civilian that would be an awesome collection.

Comment

Working...
                      X