Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teri View Post
    Yes I agree that pac didn't ko cotto
    You are on the wrong thread mate, this is about Floyd KOing Cotto.

And it easy to tell the past bit more tricky to predict the future.

Comment

• Referee will stop the fight because Floyd will be teeing of and Cotto will not be doing a lot about it except catching them , thats a stoppage !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Referee will stop the fight because Floyd will be teeing of and Cotto will not be doing a lot about it except catching them , thats a stoppage !
        So Floyd can tee off against a helpless Cotto and not even put him down. Even with 8oz gloves.

You must not rate Floyd's power very highly.

Comment

• imho floyd's power is respectable enough but cotto's chin and endurance are respectable as well ....

it will take a lot of punches for cotto to be taken out and i am not sure if floyd will be throwing that much, I will be surpised if cotto is taken out with floyd's acvtivity for his last 3 fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So Floyd can tee off against a helpless Cotto and not even put him down. Even with 8oz gloves.

You must not rate Floyd's power very highly.
            Floyds never been a big puncher , who cares nobody matches his accuracy and skills so he makes up for raw power with those , imagine if Floyd had one punch KO power lol he would kill guys , you gotta be a little kid !

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
              Floyd won't be able to just adjust to this Miguel Cotto. Trust me.
              Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              all floyd does is back pedal and throw pitty pat punches anyways
              Mmmmmmmmmmm... delicious hate.

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I could of swore he walked Mosley down?
              +Ortiz

This should be an interesting fight. I doubt he'll beat Floyd but Cotto looked outstanding in the Margarito rematch, I haven't seen Cotto perform so well since his original loss to Margarito.

If Cotto fights intelligently, by which I mean using his jab, picking his shots and utilising lateral movement, we might almost have a fight on our hands. But if he tries to overwhelm Floyd with aggression, bullying him against the ropes and trying to consistently land big shots, then we can expect another Mayweather vs Ortiz/DLH/Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyds never been a big puncher , who cares nobody matches his accuracy and skills so he makes up for raw power with those , imagine if Floyd had one punch KO power lol he would kill guys , you gotta be a little kid !
                Be sure to tell that to some of your buddies who think that Floyd will put Cotto down for the 10 count.

Comment

• Seriously Mayweather and his team knows how to give people hope when trying to sell a fight, Facts are Cotto is done at this level sorry, Hope am proved wrong though and we get to see a competitive fight all rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Seriously Mayweather and his team knows how to give people hope when trying to sell a fight, Facts are Cotto is done at this level sorry, Hope am proved wrong though and we get to see a competitive fight all rounds.
                    It helps that Cotto fans are still basking in the aftermath of the Margarito rematch. They are willing to believe that Cotto is the best boxer in the world again.

Comment

• both were v calm

Comment

Working...
                      X