No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    He has the power. Not sure he has the workrate.
    you don't have to have a high work rate to knock someone out.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      He hasn't fought anyone near Floyd's competitiion level though, he hasn't needed more than one gameplan recently. The times he did, against Clottey and Pacquiao, Santiago was in way over his head and gave no good tactical advice and from what I saw no gameplan going in. I'm not saying Cotto can execute all these gameplans if Diaz makes them, but it's not out of the realm of possiblilty.
      Wished we can have a peek at the game plan(s). We could have speculated on whether they would have a chance of working out or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Cotto never makes adjustments.
        Cotto vs Mosley. Cotto slugs and stands toe to toe for the first 9 rounds. He starts to feel fatigue, back pedals, and begins to use his jab and out box Mosley to win. He makes adjustments like any other prizefighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Wished we can have a peek at the game plan(s). We could have speculated on whether they would have a chance of working out or not.
          I agree man. We would have good stuff to talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            you don't have to have a high work rate to knock someone out.
            I've yet to see Cotto KO'd on one shot. It could happen, but I don't see it. He'll have to overwhelm Cotto and stop him that way and he doesn't punch enough to do that.

Comment

• This has to be the most poorly written article I've ever read. I'm guessing the writer has no credentials whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                This has to be the most poorly written article I've ever read. I'm guessing the writer has no credentials whatsoever.
                You are correct. Many mistakes. It's as if the person has problems with the English language or never bothered reading what he wrote!

Comment

• Clottey doesn't have high workrate but his sharp punches did a lot of damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    they the best

Pac's Leftover?? The Best??? Cmon *****s!! Pls encourage Floyd to Man up!!! Stop the Ducking!!!

Comment

• this dude is starting to remind me of Richardson. Everyone is buying into the hype of this trainer is going to make a big difference. He has some cool quotes and talks **** so he has everyone beleiving the hype until Floyd gets in the ring & stomps his ass just like he did Mosley.

Cotto will also fail to make any adjustments and go back to lookikng like the same Cotto as always. Diaz is good but he's not special. He doesnt have any miracle pill to save Cotto from this ass whooping thats coming

Comment

Working...
                      X