Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has the power. Not sure he has the workrate.

Comment

• This made me laugh out loud, spot on analysis.

Comment

• with 1 punch? no
        but will he KO him? most likely
        someone will have to step in or it will be a corner stoppage
        Cotto is too easy to hit, Floyd will accumulate damage on him

Comment

• Had some good laughs ...

"Mayweather: Tune in for yet another Mayweather fight seen as a risk. I'd like to thank Miguel, you have helped me create the illusion that this is a close and competitive fight. The reality is we are not gonna give the fans what they want to see. Which is to see me defeated. Do I respect you? Absolutely. Do you have a chance of defeating me? Absolutely not."

Comment

• Wow...S I C K ! !

Comment

• this just makes me wish this happened years ago.

Comment

• Cotto Trainer on Mayweather sparring video: "I hope they think Miguel fights that way

This guy is a serious trainer, I can't wait for 24/7 http://ning.it/IbUuQ2

Comment

• What makes Floyd a great fighter is his ability to adjust. But when he does adjust it's a one shot deal and he's pretty much coasting on from there. It'll be really interesting if and when Floyd adjusts, but so then does Miguel and a chess match ensues.

Comment

• Is Miguel Cotto going to use a different style than his previous 39 fights? I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      What makes Floyd a great fighter is his ability to adjust. But when he does adjust it's a one shot deal and he's pretty much coasting on from there. It'll be really interesting if and when Floyd adjusts, but so then does Miguel and a chess match ensues.
                      Floyd won't be able to just adjust to this Miguel Cotto. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X