Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love watching GP's boxing videos. I can agree with several comments on the youtube vid where they say GP should be working for HBO.

Comment

• These guys just add another 100-200K PPV sales for this fight, Those that didnt believe Cotto has a chance are now thinking about buying the fight, My advise would be easy win.. As usual

Comment

• Always love GP videos. He even manages Mayweather to look somewhat exciting which I'm sure is extremely hard.

Comment

• "Wronged by an unforgivable act"

Are they pretty much insinuating Margarito was dirty for that fight? Im no Margarito fan or doubting he wasnt, Im just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            he doesn't even have the power to stop calderon or josie harris
            I cant hear you!!! Take Mannys d-ck out your mouth, so we can understand the words that are coming out of your mouth!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I don't thats why i'm betting against it and said he has zero chance of K0ing Cotto. Some say otherwise, but seems as they don't have confidence in there own words.
              LOL you want Floyd to do something Pac couldn't do. You know there's a BIG chance Cotto won't go the distance but just to be safe you want a straight KO instead of any form of stoppage. How dare you call anybody a coward.

I got Floyd by stoppage, whether it's the ref, corner or ringside doc who stops it. My 20 mil to your 10 mil. Don't duck this bet.

Comment

• floyd doesn't even have the power to pop a balloon real talk

Comment

• Mayweather (who's preparing to fight Cotto) has only fought at JMW once before, just like Pac had only fought at WW once before (when preparing to fight Cotto).

Whats the difference between Mayweather and Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                    Hey Carpe,

Great video. I really like the message.

Green K!
                    http://www.etthehiphoppreacher.com/

Comment

• Cotto one punch power!

Just remember that it CAN also be the other way around......just remember how Cotto dropped Clottey with a JAB!!!

Last edited by whitealltrac; 04-09-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X