No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    That punch would of dropped Cotto no doubt.
    There was a body punch that buckled him, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I don't thats why I'm willing to bet against it, but a few on here do think that. I think it is just talk, and it seems I am right.
      But why do you want Floyd to do more than what Pac did? Your boy got a 12th rd TKO. You think Floyd is feather fisted so a stoppage win should be damn near impossible in your eyes. Why do you want a straight KO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        But why do you want Floyd to do more than what Pac did? Your boy got a 12th rd TKO. You think Floyd is feather fisted so a stoppage win should be damn near impossible in your eyes. Why do you want a straight KO?
        I don't thats why i'm betting against it and said he has zero chance of K0ing Cotto. Some say otherwise, but seems as they don't have confidence in there own words.

Comment

I don't thats why I'm willing to bet against it, but a few on here do think that. I think it is just talk, and it seems I am right.
          Do you think pac could knock cotto out at 154? oh wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Teri View Post
            Do you think pac could knock cotto out at 154? oh wait
            I've laid down the gauntlet, you obviously don't have the balls to walk through it, and just happy barking.

If any one want the bet 5 million Floyd won't KO Cotto.

Let me know.

Anything else asked questions and just barking, I'm not interested.

Comment

I've laid down the gauntlet, you obviously don't have the balls to walk through it, and just happy barking.

Let me know.

Do you think Floyd can stop (i.e TKO, ref/doctor/corner stoppage) Cotto?

Comment

• I can easily see a corner stoppage but an out cold KO? Doubtful unless Cotto does something really really stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I can easily see a corner stoppage but an out cold KO? Doubtful unless Cotto does something really really stupid.
                  D4 is a troll lol!!! he wants an exact bet floyd has to knock cotto out in round 5 in under 30 seconds lol!! pac tko'd cotto but he doesn't wanna bet that floyd will tko him he is just saying a straight stone cold ko haha

Comment

• Superb as always. this guys know how to do it.

WARCOTTO ! ! ! !!. Miguel personifies whats good in the sport, mad respect.

And of course, fu.kk. you MargaritA, you scumbag piece of shiet.

Comment

Let me know.

Shut up, your points are to low to be talking that big point talk chump, I've takin ****s larger than your 5 million points proposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X