No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
    Lmao. WTF is a "boxingscene fighter" and when did I claim to be a real fighter? Stop being emotional and making **** up because you can't make a valid point. Cotto was NOT drained against Pac. He fought the WRONG fight. He boxed beautifully in the first two rounds, then decided to try and brawl and he paid for it. Stop with the excuses.

Cotto had an 8 week camp to come in ONE pound lighter than he did in his previous fight.
    Cotto waz drained. Thats why manny wont fight a guy he crushed over 147. And cotto boxed good for the First 4 rounds

Comment

• No chance, I saw Pedro Luis Diaz with Cotto's legal advisor @ the PR airport last week. He'll be the trainer for sure.

I asked him who they were going to fight, May or Pacquiao and he told me they were ready for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        Floyd fans have been talking **** about Cotto ever since Manny beat him. They hate Cotto. He's washed up, over the hill, and pacquiao isn't **** for fighting him. Pac should have fought Mosley in 09 and not a shot to **** Cotto who got murdered by Margarito in 08.

I have hurrrd this^^^^^ for nearly 3 years up in hurrr from Floyd fans. Now it's 2012 and thurr hero is fighting Cotto. This **** is hilarious.

It was the same with Manny. Pac fans talked **** about Floyd fighting Marquez at 144 and went on full mode to discredit the fight because marquez was old, weight drained, 144 wasn't his weight...and floyd was a b1atch for making him move up two divisions and fighting him at 144 instead of 140. Two years later Pacquiao fights Marquez at 144 like Mayweather and suddenly Marquez is a beast to be reckoned with.

Hardcore fans are ****kin hilarious.

Great point man. I agree with that. I thought Marquez lost the last fight anyway. This is still a good fight. Cotto is on the up and up and in WAY better shape than when Pac fought him, especially without a catchweight.

Anyway, May is not TKO or KO'ing Cotto, no way! He couldn't KO anybody besides Hatton LOL and a cheapshot on Ortiz so please *****'s stop taking it that far. Cotto don't play no games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
          Hatton looked like he was doing something, but he was mostly ineffectively swarming.

Marquez? He got shutdown in a tune up fight man. lol

Forreal, there's bigger names but only Judah and Mosley posed any legit danger so far.
          Just because he shut him out doesn't mean it's more of a legit fight.

Cotto of 2012 isn't his toughest fight above 140. It's really not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            It will be at 154. At least the "no catch-weight" aspect will give *****s something to latch onto seeing as Floyd is fighting Manny's "leftovers".

Oh, what's that? Fighters in the same weight class will have common opponents, and fighting this opponent first does not make him that fighters leftovers?

OK, cool.

how many leftovers???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              By Odins frozen ball bag, we have a Annie sighting, lol.
              It was an entire thread, but they merged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                If Floyd doesn't goof on Cotto and his Fat Friend on 24/7 I will feel cheated.
                That is freaking funny! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Just because he shut him out doesn't mean it's more of a legit fight.

Cotto of 2012 isn't his toughest fight above 140. It's really not.
                  Let's be real though. Marquez basically jumped up two weight classes and May couldn't make the catchweight. That was a showcase fight more than anything.

And I agree with the latter. I already mentioned 2x who I thought was tougher at 147 -

Comment

• i got floyd by stoppage

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Look how much Marquez and Mayweather had respect for eachother, and yet Floyd refused and still went at him every episode, it's part of Mayweather getting ready for his fights in my opinion, He's gonna go in on Cotto, trust.
                      yeah you might have a point but if you are mainly reffering to the pee incident, Juan Manuel marquez brought that onto himself. That needed to stay confidential IMO. LOL.

hatton talked **** to Floyd so I can see Floyd talking back but this fight has great PPV numbers written all over it and all I can really see Floyd saying is "42 have tried and 42 have failed" or "Cotto is good but I'm great" lines. I honestly see Pacquiao coming outta Floyd's mouth alot. Especially now that Floyd called him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X