No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    tbh i think this is mayweathers best fight to date. the ortiz fight was great i was semi-excited but mostly because he was coming out of semi-retirement lol. but this fight intrigues me. cotto will use his foot work to his advantage and his size. mayweather will be mayweather. great fight. respect
    Agree, but that got do with his past fights being so poor

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      How do you guys think this show will be? Cotto is too nice and Floyd will probably be clowning him the entire 4 episodes. I'm looking forward to it, it should have an air time around mid April.
      Floyd has alot of respect for Cotto and vice versa. I dont see it from either end. The fight will sell just with the 2 names. IMO Floyd will be talking about Pacquiao most of his 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        dude cotto is a nice guy with buttloads of CLASS but you cant honestley and seriously look at any of his past 5 fights and be impressed,cotto is soo washed up his stamina sux worse than ever and he has almost zero punishment tolerance,again hes a cool guy but hes not in the marqueuez /pac mayweather league at all, his recnt wins are more a product of bob arums selective matchmaking rather than cotto somehow "reinventing" himself as your suggesting.He was getting his ass packed again by margs the officials saved him from a POssible stoppage loss , cotto is a shotto buddy, Im fully expecting mayweather to stop him way way sooner than pac did,in fact id be very surprised if cotto makes it to the 8th round.
        cotto has always had stamina problems and i dont attribute that to being washed up...if he cant get u out of there he starts backpedaling around round 7-8...or if he starts getting hurt too much he backpedals...all his new trainer did was give him more boxing skills/defense to compliment his weaknesses and give him more tools when he gets in those situations...but cotto will never have anywhere near floyds boxing skills no matter who his trainer is

Comment

• it'll be the same ****

cotto doesnt really talk...they'll talk about his family, his fat friend, his mom...his borderline **** son...his wife

floyd will do the same **** too...talk his recycled crap...they'll show him and 50 petting each other...roger stuttering...sr wandering around

i hope Game Of Thrones is on by then

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Main event: Mayweather vs Cotto
            Saul Alvarez vs Shane Mosley
            50 Cent vs Fat Joe

i got 50 cent by 3rd round KO

Comment

• This fight is a few years too late.

Cotto hasn't been the same since Margarito beat him and not even the best version of Cotto could beat Floyd.

This version of Cotto is gonna get owned.

It's a shame because i really like Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The De La Hoya that Floyd fought, would beat the crap out of this current Cotto.

Ortiz would probably beat Cotto at this point.

This is why I **** on Cotto so much, because of threads like these.
                Yous pusy my man, ****ting on a fighter all the time for what? HI HATER!!! Ortiz would get SPANKED and ODLH with his alcohol and coke problems that still gave MAY close fight would have gotten KO'd by Cotto. Go brush your jibs bro, u talk a lot of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I've just now finished watching the Cotto-Clottey fight, Cotto doesn't look any different now than he did then. Nevertheless, Floyd doesn't deserve to get full credits for the win.
                  I dont see why he wouldnt get full credit. Cotto is on winning streak and just camw off an impressive win by beating his demon.

Oscar looked like crap in his last fight before fighting pacquiao. Took a loss to Floyd where Floyd landed more total punches than Oscar threw punches and then Forbes busted him up before he fought pacquiao

Hatton got koed by Floyd and almost lost to lazcano and then Mosley...do I really need to go thru Mosley.

Floyd fights wh3n the opponent has done something impressive, pacquiao fights his opponents when they're vulnerable or he makes them vulnerable

Comment

• COTTO! COTTO! COTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    And I'm 100% MEXICAN BTW. The rivalry well atleast for me is all in fun & nothing serious just them rooting for their countries best & us doing the same as well. I don't get how some people get so carried away with it. Both PR & MEXICO have great legendary fighters & when our best meet it's almost always a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I think Hatton, Marquez, Oscar, Mosley and Ortiz are atleast a good as this version of Cotto.
                      Hatton looked like he was doing something, but he was mostly ineffectively swarming.

Marquez? He got shutdown in a tune up fight man. lol

Forreal, there's bigger names but only Judah and Mosley posed any legit danger so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X