No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Talk is cheap .... just change Cotto with Manny in your sentence.

Floyd said, "If Manny accepts the OST, we got a fight", .... "Manny your next" .... but did Floyd fight Manny?
    The point still stands Floyd's demands have never really been met when they were trying to make the fight.

Now if you think those demands are fucked or not is not the issue but Floyd never got what he wanted when he was seaking it, so if his demands got met the fight would have got made, demands do change over time also as situations never remain static.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      There is no amount of reasoning with stupidity or fanboyism.
      I repeat myself look in the mirror and heed your own words~

Comment

• Like the elbow.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          The point still stands Floyd's demands have never really been met when they were trying to make the fight.

Now if you think those demands are fucked or not is not the issue but Floyd never got what he wanted when he was seaking it, so if his demands got met the fight would have got made, demands do change over time also as situations never remain static.
          "Floyds demands must be met" LOL

Good god.

Comment

I repeat myself look in the mirror and heed your own words~
            And I repeat, theres no reasoning with blatant stupidity and fanboyism.

Both my encounters with you so far have displayed shockingly high levels of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
              i agree, but im still watching,lol
              lol my exact same thoughts

Comment

Who sets up Floyds demands, Floyd or his opponents?

If Floyd demands $1 billion to fight Pac, PAc's ducking if he cant meet that number?

Comment

"Floyds demands must be met" LOL

Good god.
                  He is the one fighting, and he is a bigtime star.

So he will only agree to fight on his terms. Get with reality~

Comment

This is not even worth addressing. I mean the fact you think it represents a valid point shows how naive or perhaps stupid you are. Saying he'd love to fight Cotto doesn't mean he would have fought him. Its called saving face. What else would he say? The only thing to take from that interview is that he said Cotto wasn't a big enough name or a big enough attraction and he lives in PR.
                    And signing on to fight with Gomez, as opposed to even to attempting to initiate negotiations with Mayweather while he was free and had no fights lined up, doesn't sound to me that Arum was overly-enthused at the prospect of a Mayweather-Cotto fight either.

It should've been Cotto that was chasing after Mayweather's crown. Cotto should've been the one to go out of his way to try to make that fight happen. Not other way around. You got the game fugged up playa.

I dont remember him saying that. But same response really. He was already setting up the Oscar rematch. Saying he'd fight x, y or z doesn't mean anything.
                    This was answered here.

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    you're a moron.....by that time arum signed cotto up for 2 fights.........cotto put signature to the gomez fight & verbally agreed to the margarito fight. leaving him completely busy............

look at the dates for yourself. cottos only 2 fights in 2008 is gomez & margarito..............

why?

because arum purposely set up that way dumba**
                    By the time Mayweather entered negotiations for a rematch with Oscar, Cotto already had 2 fights lined up.
                    Last edited by -Deal With It-; 02-03-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Who sets up Floyds demands, Floyd or his opponents?

If Floyd demands $1 billion to fight Pac, PAc's ducking if he cant meet that number?
                      I didn't say his demands had to be reasonable, that is his stance though.

If he is going to get in the ring his demands have to be met, if not he will not fight. It is just being real, think what you want about it makes no difference to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X