No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    Money wise, a Manny fight is way better... If he knows he could win anyway against the midget, why not fight Manny first, get his 100mill then fight sergio for 30mill... Isn't that way better??!!!
    The answer is because Manny turned the fight down -- twice!

Comment

• Why wait on,just like Floyd said he doesn't need Manny too much time has past an Floyd is moving on and up

Comment

• How ****** these floms up to this point still cant see the light? Floyd may not afraid to fight anybody but a mere mentioning of Pacquaios name will send trembles in Floyd spine. Why? well.....according from the horse mouth...

Pac is an easy fight but need to take the test.
        Pac is a midget but need to take the test.
        Pac is unskilled one dimensional but need to the test.
        Pac opponents was paid by Arum to lose, shot, old, weight drained, coming from loses, cherry picked but need to...you know.
        I can carry on forever but.....you know. LOL
        Last edited by straightleft; 04-02-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          How ****** these floms up to this point still cant see the light? Floyd may not afraid to fight anybody but a mere mentioning of Pacquaios name will send trembles in Floyd spine. Why? well.....according from the horse mouth...

Pac is unskilled one dimensional but need to.....
          Pac opponents was paid by Arum to lose, shot, old, weight drained, coming from loses, cherry picked but need to...you know.
          We get it youre blinded by racial/national pride and pac is beyond logical reasoning to you. Long story short if youre a true boxing fan you would know that sergio at 160 is more threatening than pac at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            How ****** these floms up to this point still cant see the light? Floyd may not afraid to fight anybody but a mere mentioning of Pacquaios name will send trembles in Floyd spine. Why? well.....according from the horse mouth...

Pac is unskilled one dimensional but need to the test.
            Even though Pacquiao sucks, PED's are still against the rules...

Comment

• I don't know how you can fight The Ring Middleweight champion and be accused of ducking the fake #1 WW. I mean, we're talking about a fake #1 here, and a real Champion. Ring Champion of a higher weight class>>>>>Fake ass #1 via robbery of a lower weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                The answer is because Manny turned the fight down -- twice!
                Wrong. Floyd (lame soda) asked demands against Pac (Nike, KFC, HP, McDonald) which is it doesn't make sense against a midget, one dimensional, unskilled easy fight easy money Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  We get it youre blinded by racial/national pride and pac is beyond logical reasoning to you. Long story short if youre a true boxing fan you would know that sergio at 160 is more threatening than pac at 147.
                  Now you talk about races again and I will remind you once again about the sacrifices of your ancestors. Why makes things difficult for you? Floyd may purposely said that just to make you happy. Just like when he said Pac is next only to be taken it back as you fans said that is what you want to hear from him. Self preservation boy.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 04-02-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• only in pact@rd land is going up 2 divisions to fight the lineal champ considered ducking a ww

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      I don't know how you can fight The Ring Middleweight champion and be accused of ducking the fake #1 WW. I mean, we're talking about a fake #1 here, and a real Champion. Ring Champion of a higher weight class>>>>>Fake ass #1 via robbery of a lower weight class.
                      Fake? So Floyd making 100m against Pacquaio vs 30m against Sergio. Which one it does make sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X