• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Floyd looks a little intimidated by Miguel just by looking
    at the Mayweather-Cotto fave of preview
    check hook posted.
    That **** wouldn't fly with Cotto,
    floyd realize he paid ortiz so much that he had the right to choke him like a b!tch
    and ortiz realize he is floyds b!tch so he letting floyd choke him like that

cotto in the other hand lets see if floyd does the same
    then if floyd does, expect another WTF type of ending

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      agreed.

no way he grabs on cotto's neck like that. ortiz is soft. always has been

cotto is a lot more soft than he was pre - margarito, but the dude had a many year stretch in boxing where he was a true warrior
      to me the Ortiz thing was a show of who the Alpha male was in this fight and guess what? It worked to an extent we saw Ortiz just laugh it off like no big deal. Mayweather knew exactly what Ortiz would do at that moment

He also knows Cotto doesn't get fazed by all the hype and drama so why waste time going after someone who won't be affected by it and he probably really respects

Comment

• Mayorga was punking Cotto during the press tour, I highly doubt Mayweather would be intimidated by Cotto. I think Floyd is just keeping it respectful. He knows Cotto is a warrior and a gentleman but he knows that Cotto is also damaged goods. Seems a bit dumb to intimidate a fighter he knows he's going to have his way with.

Comment

• What would Cotto do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Mayorga was punking Cotto during the press tour, I highly doubt Mayweather would be intimidated by Cotto. I think Floyd is just keeping it respectful. He knows Cotto is a warrior and a gentleman but he knows that Cotto is also damaged goods. Seems a bit dumb to intimidate a fighter he knows he's going to have his way with.
            He didn't punk Cotto down Lol
            when Cotto beat him Mayorga told him
            he didn't mean any disrespect out was all for the promotion
            we all know Mayorga is a clown.

Comment

• cotto will win i hope

Comment

• Originally posted by cezar78 View Post
                cotto will win i hope
                Let me rephrase that for you...
                "Cotto will win.

Comment

• mayweather wins via Cotto corner stoppage

9th - 12th round

Comment

• Can't wait for this one. If Cotto is to stand any chance he's going to have to get through Mayweather's defence early and win 4 or 5 of the first 6 rounds.

If he's able to do that, you'd think he'd win at least 2 in the second half of the fight and take the win. If he doesn't, Mayweather's superior fitness and athletic ability will shine through and Cotto will be left on the wrong side of a wide-margined unanimous decision.

Comment

• Old sparring footage of Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X