No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Cotto HBO faceoff

Premiers April 3rd at 8:45 pm on HBO. I'm pumped to see this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Premiers April 3rd at 8:45 pm on HBO. I'm pumped to see this!!!
      No matter how gracefully Cotto says he will win, Floyd will take offense to it, start stuttering, and blowing out of proportion...Floyd's personality, alongside the fact Cotto cant beat him, will spook the **** out of Cotto...I think this is the first time an opponent will SLIGHTLY be intimidated By Floyd...after what he did to Ortiz, and the aggression he showed, people are starting to see Floyd as a violent guy that cant be grazed...thats very very frightening to a fighter...he go tare yo ass up, and you cant even touch him?..and he braggadocious and arrogant, you hate him, but cant do anything to stop him...like staring into the eyes of an apocalypse!

Comment

• I can't wait for this fight, go Cotto!

Comment

• If this fight isn't fix or floyd will not use illegal tactics in the fight i could see cotto knocking floyd out.

Comment

• lots of floyd haters in here but they still can't get enough

Comment

• If this fight isn't fix or floyd will not use illegal tactics in the fight i could see cotto knocking floyd out.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for my boy Cotto, but I dont see him winning this fight at all.

I hope he proves everyone wrong and gets the upset. A man can dream.

Comment

• Hard work.........

Comment

• The fight is only 6 weeks away! It should of happened years ago but at least its happening!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                      The fight is only 6 weeks away! It should of happened years ago but at least its happening!
                      I know. When I look at the fight poster, I'm like damn it's finally happen. Pretty cool to believe.

___
                      Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Hard work.........
                      Dedication!

Comment

Working...
                      X