No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    The way cotto uses his length and feet reminds of the way ali fights, and foreman and mayweather are both black.
    An excellent comparison racist

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      An excellent comparison racist

are you saying mayweather and foreman arent black?

Comment

• What you smoking, I gots to get me some of dat.

Comment

• You guys can hate all you want. I've been reading the other mayweather cotto predictions and i know a lot of people on here agree with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            are you saying mayweather and foreman arent black?
            You're comparing them because of their color.... that's it. What if I said Pacquiao had the strength of a lady boy because he was Filipino?
            The point is that was a ****** comparison and you know it.

Comment

• i agree with the ts

Comment

• I found this one funny ...

green k

Comment

• Cotto's sparring partners will be a couple of

Cubans. I just talked to one of his assistants and when I asked him about the sparring partners he told me they had " a few Cubans that had a similar style" to Floyd.

To those that have more knowledge on pro Cuban boxers, any guess on who might they be?

Comment

• Gullermo Rigondeaux is the only Cuban fighter I can think of who fights like Floyd.

Comment

• why do people underestimate Cotto On Mayweather Fight?

I see a lot of people saying that cotto docent stand a chance that he is "shot" etc... my personal though is that the men has a big chance he has the power to wear down floyd hurt him and maybe ko him he has the experience and i belive that from his win over margarito in the way he did it im pretty shore he got his confident back after beating his "nightmare" what do you guys think on why he is so underestimated on this fight against floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X