• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boy mansion

big boy gym

i wonder if he uses his segway to get around his badass gym

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      He is a bit more stationary... half out of choice, half out of age, imo.

You're not exactly as fleet footed at 35 as you are at 23.

The good thing is he is aware of it, and embraces it... where people like Roy don't think it's happening.
      ouch how badly did it hurt to admit that

Comment

• This fight iz a huge mismatch! Id b very shock if cotto even wins a rd. This fight didnt happen in the past for all the reasons contrary to wat the novices were screaming back then. Cotto gets potshotted on the outside and pummeled in the pocket. The only reason why cotto wont get a gatti type beating iz becuz he has a pretty good bike after rd 4.

PBF UD in dominating fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          [i]"[But he is pretty much better at everything than miguel offensively and defensively."

Cotto is the better offensive fighter. Mayweather is the better defensive fighter. Cotto has the better Jab, he is the better combination puncher, and he is more active. He can win a decision. Mayweather has flaws too. His name isn't higher power.
          You don't even believe what you just posted. Since when does Cotto have a better jab than PBF? At the current moment I might agree and say Cotto is a better combo thrower cause he does it more than PBF. The activity comment is useless. How many times over the years have people said a fighters activity against PBF will be factor and it never turns out to be a factor? We all know PBF has flaws but out of PBF and Cotto who has the more obvious flaws and who has the better ability to exploit the other's flaws?

You got plenty of points bet something?

Comment

• I believe.............

Yes sir. I believe everything I posted to be facts. Cotto averages about 65-70 punches a round. Activity will play a big part in the fight because Cotto isn't thinking about the K.O., he will try and outpoint Mayweather. He is smart enough to know when to throw and what to throw in a fight. His jab is a great one. Mayweather's jab is a good one at best. Cotto is known for hurting everyone with his jab. He has the best jab in those divisions since Oscar and Quartey. On top of that, his punishing body punches will return in this fight. His power is back and his hand-speed is very under-rated. He has all the tools to win this fight and he will. If you payed really close attention to the Ortiz fight, you would have noticed how outside of the right hand which is a great right-hand, he didn't land anything else. Cotto knows what to do and has the trainer and preparation to do it. As far as a BET goes, SURE. I'm going for the under-dog because that's what I am. However, I won't place a BET until fight week so I'm going to add you as a friend right now.
            Last edited by GOD-FR33; 03-08-2012, 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Yes sir. I believe everything I posted to be facts. Cotto averages about 65-70 punches a round. Activity will play a big part in the fight because Cotto isn't thinking about the K.O., he will try and outpoint Mayweather. He is smart enough to know when to throw and what to throw in a fight. His jab is a great one. Mayweather's jab is a good one at best. Cotto is known for hurting everyone with his jab. He has the best jab in those divisions since Oscar and Quartey. On top of that, his punishing body punches will return in this fight. His power is back and his hand-speed is very under-rated. He has all the tools to win this fight and he will. If you payed really close attention to the Ortiz fight, you would have noticed how outside of the right hand which is a great right-hand, he didn't land anything else. Cotto knows what to do and has the trainer and preparation to do it. As far as a BET goes, SURE. I'm going for the under-dog because that's what I am. However, I won't place a BET until fight week so I'm going to add you as a friend right now.
              Vernon Forrest had the best jab in WW since Quartey and De la Hoya can't debate that. Cotto doesn't have a great jab its good but not great. If Cotto had a great jab the first Margarito fight wouldn't have played out like it did and the Manny fight would have been closer. PBF jab just like his body work and inside game are underrated because people rave so much about his defense which is well deserved but it doesn't let them see everything the man does. Activity doesn't beat PBF and we have seen that time and time again so I can't see why you still harping on that. Fact is the only thing Cotto has over PBF in this fight is power. PBF is faster, smart, better defense, footwork, etc. Trying to outpoint PBF is gonna get Cotto beat worse because he will be making it a thinking man's fight and we all know Cotto's ring IQ is no where near PBF's.

I am glad you don't want to bet until fight week cause that will allow me to earn some points and make the bet bigger. Just so you know right now I am pushing all my chips in the pot. So whatever I got besides the 25Mill points bet I already have that is what I would like to bet. Friend request accepted as soon I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Vernon Forrest had the best jab in WW since Quartey and De la Hoya can't debate that. Cotto doesn't have a great jab its good but not great. If Cotto had a great jab the first Margarito fight wouldn't have played out like it did and the Manny fight would have been closer. PBF jab just like his body work and inside game are underrated because people rave so much about his defense which is well deserved but it doesn't let them see everything the man does. Activity doesn't beat PBF and we have seen that time and time again so I can't see why you still harping on that. Fact is the only thing Cotto has over PBF in this fight is power. PBF is faster, smart, better defense, footwork, etc. Trying to outpoint PBF is gonna get Cotto beat worse because he will be making it a thinking man's fight and we all know Cotto's ring IQ is no where near PBF's.

I am glad you don't want to bet until fight week cause that will allow me to earn some points and make the bet bigger. Just so you know right now I am pushing all my chips in the pot. So whatever I got besides the 25Mill points bet I already have that is what I would like to bet. Friend request accepted as soon I saw it.
                Cotto is just as skilled and smart as Floyd. Cotto arguably has a better defense than Floyd as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Cotto is just as skilled and smart as Floyd. Cotto arguably has a better defense than Floyd as well.
                  Yeah and floyd is more puerto rican than Miguel.

Comment

• Good post except......

You are right about Cotto being as smart as Mayweather and as skilled BUT Mayweather is the better defender by far. Cotto's defense has vastly improved over the last 3 fights though. These so called fans are blinded by May being undefeated here. It's a reason he's undefeated and it has little to do with his record and everything to do with who he fights and when he fights them. BUT he is making a mistake here trying to show up Manny. I look for Cotto to make history on the 5th.

Comment

• Cotto is going to get destroyed... :[

Comment

Working...
                      X