No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
    Cotto can possibly do some damage to Floyd's face kind of like how Oscar did but I don't think he can drop Floyd or hurt him like mosely did because with Cotto he just does not commit to his punches like mosely does with full intentions. Cotto has pop but he does not punch through his target but he just cracks it. By the way I'm a full Cotto fan and wish he does defeat Floyd but I just don't see it happening.
    floyds 34 and cottos not 38 or whatever. i just think we'll see a mayweather wobble not a loss though.

Comment

• The fact is that floyd has been BADLY hurt in his last 2 fights. A prime mosley would've ended floyds career in the 2nd round and Ortiz had floyd in serious trouble with his hands up back pedaling to the ropes at usain bolt speed and with his head hanging over the top rope (which is against the rules btw) and if Ortiz would've landed a few more clean shots than the ref could've stopped the fight. Refs have stopped fights for less.

Theres a very high possibility that Cotto will have floyd multiple times and can quite possibility win by KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        The fact is that floyd has been BADLY hurt in his last 2 fights. A prime mosley would've ended floyds career in the 2nd round and Ortiz had floyd in serious trouble with his hands up back pedaling to the ropes at usain bolt speed and with his head hanging over the top rope (which is against the rules btw) and if Ortiz would've landed a few more clean shots than the ref could've stopped the fight. Refs have stopped fights for less.

Theres a very high possibility that Cotto will have floyd multiple times and can quite possibility win by KO
        prime mosley would have beat may and pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by urrah View Post
          If Floyd's a bum, what does that make someone who loses to 38 year old lightweight's?

/thread

LMAO you're only a Cotto fan because he's fighting Mayweather, then when Mayweather beats him you'll be saying that he's a bum.

Tell me, when Pacquiao retires will you stop following boxing or will you become a Khantard or a Donairtard?
          Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          You have 37443 posts and have been a member for three years which means to keep that average you must post over 34 posts a day. I've come the conclusion you have no life. Get a job, contribute to society, and get off Manny's nuts. People like you are why this site is such crap now.
          Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          truth
          hheheheheeee Look three stooges.Is that the best comebacks you three can muster up? 1st girl....he lost to a 38 yr old LW? lol dont know what fight you watched, but ummmm Manny won. Next little girl....Im only a cotto fan because hed fighting Mayweather...blaheheheeeee...ohhhh wow now that original....well missy, if you bother to check back through ny satistics you see plenty of threads of my Cotto support w/out Floyd in volved. So i guess that made you saying yet something else ******!
          Dont know exactly who if anyone ill be riding with Manny retires, but i can say that ill still be hear smashing Floyd for all he worth.....****! Oh and my post little missy is multiplying points. duhhhhh, plemty more people on here with higher. Try something new, thats old and weak and played out. and this site is crab because of trolls like you.....three that contribute nothing to this site...as can be told by rep and points and statistically speaking...Finally the last little girl....way to go....you told me....ahhh duuuuh ,truth! heheheheeeee weak little girl! Done with these the three weaklings...next

Comment

• He might not have that epic of a moment but he certainly will have more moments. Anyone that thinks Floyd is just gonna blow the doors off Miguel doesn't know ****. Floyd will win but he is gonna be tested and tested all night long. You might even see him back pedal to avoid danger quite a bit in the fight. Then people will b1tch and moan that Floyd was scared or didn't look as impressive as Manny but styles make fights. The non haters will have more respect for Floyd after this fight, imo and even Miguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              floyds 34 and cottos not 38 or whatever. i just think we'll see a mayweather wobble not a loss though.
              Floyd is 35

Comment

• Cotto is shot, but good job trying to hype up this **** fight

Comment

• Haha...people swear Floyd is soft, overrated, etc....yet we get "Will Floyd get hit" threads. Even his haters subconsciously know Floyd's skill set is all time great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    1 billion says he doesn't
                    I want 2:1

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                      I want 2:1
                      my 3 billion to your 1 Million

Comment

Working...
                      X