Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think broner is big enough if that's the question you're really asking. Would broner actually be up to the task? I think so, for the right amount of $ at least. Unless he has plans to fight by that time like someone else stated. But yeah, I think he would for the $. And I think Cotto would get good use out of it too.

PS heading to The Apollo.

Comment

• you think Broner would help him???no.hell no

Comment

• Mosley was a great talent. However I HOPE he's not the go to guy. I remember he was thought of as a great "immitator" of styles. He's the type of guy who can help young and inexperienced fighters. But Cotto needs other young fighters with good speed, talent, counter ability, etc.

I think if he had a Broner, that would have been perfect. But even then, you can't just depend on ONE sparring partner just because they hold their hands similarly to Floyd. Floyd has other attributes than simply the way he holds his hands and throwing lead hooks and straight rights.

Cotto needs more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          Broner personally referred to Floyd as his big brother. He's also an Al Haymond fighter. Cotto is stuck with Mosley.
          Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Brad Solomon, Mosley, Forbes,
          Mosley is training for his own fight.and lol how the hell would he help him for Floyd??by flicking his none existent jab and shaking in the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Mosley is training for his own fight.and lol how the hell would he help him for Floyd??by flicking his none existent jab and shaking in the ring?
            Shows how much I care about Shane's upcoming fights. He's stuck with Forbes... Vitali Kitschko.... Ann Wolf.... anybody who won't properly prepare him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
              It's a constant battle between him, Check_hooks, Hugh Grant, D4, Spoon, elok, and Pac-Boy. It's gotten to the point though where they just aren't taken seriously so I actually find their comments quite amusing now.
              Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Why wouldn't Floyd get him? Not too long ago on Twitter, Henry told me he didn't know yet whether he'd be sparring with him. I think he should serve as chief sparring partner.

Comment

• kelly pavlik...........

Comment

• Omar Henry, anda thats about it

Comment

• the heavy bag would do.

although he'll probably need someone to hold the bag real still to duplicate cotto's head movement.

Comment

Working...
                      X