Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    No..

The polls state that more people think Cotto beats Mayweather than Pac beating Mayweather.

I find it that pretty interesting.
    It used to be nearly 50 50 for Pac and Floyd with Floyd edging it. But the poll was redone for a reason i cant remember and this time Floyd is running away from it. Probably after Pacs performance against JMM has widened the gap.

So Floyd is only getting credit by not even getting in the ring which isnt an accurate way to assess it, and considering Floyd last victory is only a suck punch victory. If Floyd didnt take long lay offs he would probably have had other bad performances like he did against Castillo, and if a poll was done straight after a performance like that, im sure Pac would be ahead of the poll.

Comment

• Can Cotto keep is cool inside the ring

Do you think Miguel Cotto will be able to keep his cool inside the ring if Mayweather uses his elbow and forearms.

I believe Cotto is a gentlemen pre-fight but inside the ring he has lost his cool a few times. The time he slammed Joshua Clottey to the ground and also when he lifted up Oktay Urkal over his shoulders because he kept leaning in.

Comment

• The Clottey thing was justifiable, he landed on his back and he reversed flipped him

I dont remember the other one but Cotto is one of the coolest guys in the ring

Comment

• both those instances were excusable, his opponents were being d!cks. This isn't victor ortiz that we are talking about, I think his temperament will be just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            The Clottey thing was justifiable, he landed on his back and he reversed flipped him

I dont remember the other one but Cotto is one of the coolest guys in the ring
            In close I see Floyd pushing him off with his forearm as Cotto can fight aggressively at times, we'll have to see.

Comment

• Good question. I can see Cotto retaliating a little, but not to the extent of Victor Ortiz. Maybe a low blow a la Judah.

Comment

• Comment

• Cotto will make floyd look average. Watch. Too bad the judges in vegas have mayweather INC up on their azzes lol. Cotto is never winning a decision in vegas against floyd. But people will know.

But watch. Cotto will make floyd look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
                    Do you think Miguel Cotto will be able to keep his cool inside the ring if Mayweather uses his elbow and forearms.

I believe Cotto is a gentlemen pre-fight but inside the ring he has lost his cool a few times. The time he slammed Joshua Clottey to the ground and also when he lifted up Oktay Urkal over his shoulders because he kept leaning in.
                    Bro have you been listening to Victor Ortiz too much?..LMAO...Keep his cool if Floyd uses his elbows...Floyd's elbows aint the problem...Its his right hand, humiliating check left hook, him smiling while you get frustrated...Can cotto keep his cool when he deals with all of this?..We will soon find out...Fighting mayweather is like mental torture and he's laughing at you the entire time..lol

Comment

• Cotto has basically outjabbed every opponents he had fought. Do you guys think his streak is going to come to an end on May 5th?

Comment

Working...
                      X