• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto all the way baby! All the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      90% of the crowd in Las Vegas is sometimes anti-Floyd

At least in NYC, I think it'd be a Cotto/Zab type of atmosphere, maybe 60-40
      You know Zab Judah is from New York, right?

You think Mayweather-Cotto would be 60-40 in New York but 90-10 in Vegas??

Mayweather-Cotto would be 99-1 in support of Cotto in New York.

Comment

• 96 people think Cotto beats Mayweather...

How come 96 people do not think Pac can beat Mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          96 people think Cotto beats Mayweather...

ur hitting a triangle theory

Comment

• Originally posted by oside4life View Post
            ur hitting a triangle theory
            No..

The polls state that more people think Cotto beats Mayweather than Pac beating Mayweather.

I find it that pretty interesting.

Comment

• all i know is i will very interested when cotto hurts floyd cause i really believe he will be able to do that. All i know is may 5 can't come quick enough party ****ing time. War cotto may 5th is when the king gets dethroned!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                all i know is i will very interested when cotto hurts floyd cause i really believe he will be able to do that. All i know is may 5 can't come quick enough party ****ing time. War cotto may 5th is when the king gets dethroned!!!!!!!!!
                I too think he's going to get hurt a few times and it'll be interesting to see what he does. In the Mosley fight, he only had the energy for one round, after that it was smooth sailing, in the Ortiz fight, it ended when it just started to heat up

It'll be interesting. I hope is a good 7-5 type of win if Mayweather does win

Comment

96 people think Cotto beats Mayweather...

Theres a lot of reasons but one of the reasons is Cotto is a bully, well the old Cotto. It's possible(unlikely) that Cotto will be able to press Floyd and cause him trouble on the ropes. With Manny, Floyd will play the bully and actually press the action. Manny virtually has no shot beating Floyd. Cotto has a slim chance if things go perfect and Mayweather is off a bit.

Comment

No..

The polls state that more people think Cotto beats Mayweather than Pac beating Mayweather.

I find it that pretty interesting.
                    There are more delusional Puerto Ricans on here than Filipinos I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      There are more delusional Puerto Ricans on here than Filipinos I guess...
                      Like Hatton fans? Cotto has a much better chance against Floyd than Manny does.

Comment

Working...
                      X