Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Floyd gets more credit if he beats Cotto at 154 then Manny when he fought him at 145. I wouldn't be surprized if Manny fights JMM and avoids Bradley. Manny is always looking for advantages its really funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I thought this fight only got made because shifts in the tectonic plates made Puerto come closer to America.

Before 2012 Puerto Rico was too far away.
      What does Puerto Rico have to do with anything?

Mayweather only fights Mexican's in early May and history proves that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i see Cotto getting potshotted for 12 rounds...but i'll watch
        Same will be with Pacquiao, if not a KO

Comment

• Serious question, will the latino fans still buy the fight? LoL @ the *****s saying Floyd is a genius for picking a Mexican fighter on a Mexican celebration day hahahahahahaha. What happen now???

Comment

• Originally posted by zphd View Post
            Because Cotto was coming from a bad beating with handwraps. He had to lose a couple pounds to fight Manny. Now, he's coming after a streak, after showing markedly improved boxing skills, and will (apparently) fight at his current weight.

That's why.
            How was Cotto weighing 145 an issue when Cotto came in at 146 for the Clottey fight? Please proceed to tell me how I don't know **** about boxing and that one pound is HUGE. Would Manny's victory have been legit at 146?

You call outboxing a no head movement one-eyed cyclops in Margarito improved boxing skills?

Floyd is doing exactly what he accused Manny of doing. He's fighting Pac's left overs. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              oh i dont have an issue with that. but some of u guys swore up and down floyd was scared of cotto. too scared to fight him, w/e. now ppl will shut up. it is what it is.
              Not really just means he aint scared to fight THIS version of cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
                I love how Pac vs. Cotto 2 is a **** fight. (Which it is)

Yet Floyd vs. Cotto is actually considered a legit fight. (Which it isn't)

Floyd talks about leftovers then goes and fights a Pac left over.

SMFH. Does ANYBODY really think Cotto has a chance?

Won't be buying this fight.
                It's not the same we already seen Pac-Cotto no need to see it again at any weight.

The leftover thing is just nonsense.

Comment

• If you speak spanish theres a decent chance you're mexican. Besides, PR is like the hawaii of mexico.

Comment

• Nice, not a bad fight. Cotto is getting outclassed and dominated for 12 long rounds which is always nice to watch. This fight should of happened at 147 years ago but oh well. Pac sucks. K bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Ok.......

"Miguel Cotto is flat-footed and has been in too many wars" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      says the same about pac & all of his opponents mate

it's called "trash talking"

Comment

Working...
                      X