Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i believe the 65/35 part... no way he's going to have a guarantee of 30 million though... someone is just throwing numbers out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      OK but seems to me all the great like SRL, Haggler and people around the world are hype about this fight. They want to see this fight.. You know why.. Coz Pac is the threat.. The most logical threat to give Floyd a real competition.

But whatever dude
      Of course he's a real threat. Manny is still arguably the most explosive athletic fighter in Boxing today, and he has the speed and effective punching power to make it a competitive fight and even might beat Floyd. With the right game plan, he can pull it off. He just need to tighten up some of his flaws in order to do so.

Comment

• That is ALOT of freaking coin. And that's just 35% wtf is Floyd making then!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          That is ALOT of freaking coin. And that's just 35% wtf is Floyd making then!?!?
          Probably more than Pac will make. Hell it would be REALLY bad if Cotto ends up taking home more than Pac does...

Comment

• Floyd should've fought Martinez instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
              bro, thats is the main ways of making money...sales rvenue and ppv sales...the others ways wont even cover the 40% corporate taxes that the government is going to get....so you do the math , the numbers aint possible no matter what....

i hope cotto makes that much for he's a good guy and a warrior but it's just not beleivable man, it's not...
              You sure don't know how taxes work. We're talking 65-35 of the gross. The 30 million is before taxes which equals the gross. After all expenses are paid the taxes are paid on the net. Which ever amount the fighters get paid is a deductible expense for the corporation therefore is not taxable for them. The fighters then file there own individual returns and deduct there own expenses from that gross and what's left that's the amount that's taxable at which ever tax rate they fall on.

Comment

• It's bull**** just look at the TS avatar, if Manny and Floyd talked and it was about money the steroids obviously aren't an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  I honestly don't see Cotto getting that much. It seems way too inflated to me.
                  I think all Mayweather's huge figures are much inflated. He's a serial braggart, can't stop talking about himself, and each exaggeration is wilder than the previous one. His doting lunatic crazies actually believe him. He names his own "guarantee" and nobody except the IRS really knows how much it is. Everyone is making ridiculous guesses, which is exactly how he likes it.

I suppose he needs a crutch to compensate for his disastrous (not his fault) upbringing, and this is the way it comes out; he has to be thought to be better than everyone in EVERYTHING. I suppose if you asked him he'd say he could climb Mount Everest is record time without oxygen masks etc.etc. In fact he wouldn't need to be asked, how come he hasn't already made that claim Hasn't thought of it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    I think all Mayweather's huge figures are much inflated. He's a serial braggart, can't stop talking about himself, and each exaggeration is wilder than the previous one. His doting lunatic crazies actually believe him. He names his own "guarantee" and nobody except the IRS really knows how much it is. Everyone is making ridiculous guesses, which is exactly how he likes it.

I suppose he needs a crutch to compensate for his disastrous (not his fault) upbringing, and this is the way it comes out; he has to be thought to be better than everyone in EVERYTHING. I suppose if you asked him he'd say he could climb Mount Everest is record time without oxygen masks etc.etc. In fact he wouldn't need to be asked, how come he hasn't already made that claim Hasn't thought of it yet.
                    Because it's Floyd dood. He doesn't have to do that, because he is Floyd Mayweather he can already do it. Floyd wins every fantasy fight with these *****'s he is like Ali, if you say it enough the sheep will just take it as fact. Like people who call Ali the greatest, the smart people know he wasn't but he said it enough it just stuck Floyd is doing the same thing. Manny is the catchweight king, Floyd is the undefeated fantasy fight king.

Comment

• Haters are haters

Comment

Working...
                      X