No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Cotto Undercard

What would your ideal undercard be or what do you think it will be???

Realitically though, so fighters in February and March are likely not going to fight again in May 5th.

Floyd Mayweather-Miguel Cotto
    Saul Alvarez-Delvin Rodriguez
    Robert Guerrero-Paulie Malignaggi
    Jessie Vargas-Mauricio Herrera

What do you think???

I wanted to include Humberto Soto and Lucas Matthysse, but they are likely fighting each other on April 21st. And I threw Malignaggi in there, because his fight with Snechenko is pretty much done, and he needs an opponent. It's not a terrible opponent for Guerrero in his first fight back.

Comment

• You better believe that the Latimore kid that floyd just signed will be on that card

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        You better believe that the Latimore kid that floyd just signed will be on that card
        I forgot about that. Also, I put Delvin against Canelo just in hope that Canelo will actually step up his opposition this time around, and Delvin would be a good step up. It'll probably be against Mosley though at a seperate venue, which sucks.

Comment

• It is a sin comparing Bruseles to Cotto please.. Nobody has outboxed Cotto yet, he only falls to pressure, something Mayweather will not bring. Thats why Cotto can take a Decision home

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            It is a sin comparing Bruseles to Cotto please.. Nobody has outboxed Cotto yet, he only falls to pressure, something Mayweather will not bring. Thats why Cotto can take a Decision home
            you didnt watch the Clottey fight?

and LMAO@ "cotto can take home a decision"
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 02-03-2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Catch weight is catch weight, Whether Cotto weighed 1 Or 2 Ib less previously is irrelevant, there is a reason why they wanted Cotto to come in 2Ib less and it isn't for charity neither.
              Pac wanted the fight at 142 or 143. It was Cotto who said he will not go below 145. Pac accepted that counter offer and the fight got made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunks View Post
                no what im saying is Gatti beat more world champs than Cotto.....Cottos first win vs a fighter holding a title was Yuri Foreman.....
                Fact. Cotton loves those vacant titles, haha

Comment

• guerreo's fighting 147 now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Fact. Cotton loves those vacant titles, haha

!

Comment

• Realistically speaking, I think it will be:

W. Klitschko vs V. Klitschko
                      Pacquiao vs Hopkins
                      Gamboa vs Eli Manning