Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until the two prima donnas fight each other no matter who they both fight fans from the opposite side will criticise the opponent choice.

Pac fans cant complain to much about May vs Cotto though because Cotto was Pacs first choice as well and if Cotto would have agreed to go back down to 147 people wouldn't even be talking about May, Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
      But Cotto, he may score an upset, but then why Mayweather Jr will fight a Pacman' Left over?
      Okay, so you feel it's a legit fight, but you're also brainwashed by the 'leftover' thing so you'll force yourself to discredit it. For shame. Think for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
        Okay, so you feel it's a legit fight, but you're also brainwashed by the 'leftover' thing so you'll force yourself to discredit it. For shame. Think for yourself.
        Entertainment value its still fun to watch. It will be like WWE we watch even if we know who they want to win will win. (Floyd)

Just that if you are a real boxing fan you will watch a young hungry undefeated lion (Bradley) going for the p4p fighter. That is a story worth paying for.

Comment

• Know what im sick of.... These two and their trainers coming out the box right after their fights get made and then they talk shi t about how easy then fight's gonna be.

Then little slobberknockers like the ts actually go shell out 60 bones to watch a boring ass mismatch.

Floyds last entertaining fight was probably judah and pac's was prob cotto/hatton.

Comment

• They are just spitefull, hatefull idiots. Remember it's just two of the top fighters in boxing fighter each other, what a disgrace.

Comment

• Cotto has taken two huge beatings and cherry picked foreman, went for a shot Mayorga and Marg...

Sorry but meh.

Martinez is the challenge at 154.

Cotto is flat footed, not that good, floyd said that when he discussed cotto on pac's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Entertainment value its still fun to watch. It will be like WWE we watch even if we know who they want to win will win. (Floyd)

Just that if you are a real boxing fan you will watch a young hungry undefeated lion (Bradley) going for the p4p fighter. That is a story worth paying for.
                Real boxing fan? Young hungry lion?
                What a ***ing joke, I'll agree about young and hungry but lion please. Bradley is a no name boring fighter who hasn't even come close to ever being called an elite fighter. He has nothing to challenge Pac with and this fight will be forgoten as soon as it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Real boxing fan? Young hungry lion?
                  What a ***ing joke, I'll agree about young and hungry but lion please. Bradley is a no name boring fighter who hasn't even come close to ever being called an elite fighter. He has nothing to challenge Pac with and this fight will be forgoten as soon as it ends.
                  Sorry man for offending you. I know you love cotto. I'm routing for Cotto for pulling the upset. Really hope he wins it. Just that it's dim.

Just that it was suppose to be a super fight and now it's Bradley and Cotto in the mix..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Sorry man for offending you. I know you love cotto. I'm routing for Cotto for pulling the upset. Really hope he wins it. Just that it's dim.

Just that it was suppose to be a super fight and now it's Bradley and Cotto in the mix..
                    Not even close to being offended, just pointing out the simple thruth. While I'm dissapointed that May vs Pac didn't happen at least we get the next best choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Not even close to being offended, just pointing out the simple thruth. While I'm dissapointed that May vs Pac didn't happen at least we get the next best choice.
                      Yup we have no choice. Just that for me I'll watch both fights but I'll stream the Floyd cotto fight coz Floyd is a douche bag.

I'll pay for the Pac fight coz he represents boxing very well. a better role model world class. So yup money wise he is worth paying for.

I'm not giving a penny more for a floyd fight.

But pls don't get me wrong I love cotto's fighting spirit one of my favorites especially in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X