• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god no...

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
      is this the fight poster?

they look alike.

This should be the poster for their fight.

Comment

• that is part of the problem when preparing for Mayweather, it is not a Sparring Partner in the world that is as SKILLED as Mayweather

then on top of that, you don't even know how Mayweather will fight you, you assume he will be Defensive and going backwards, then he comes out and be aggressive like he did against Mosley and Ortiz, now your going backwards something your not good at while trying to figure out "What Should I Do Next" and everything you attempt to do against him he is countering and making you look silly by having you swing at Air, Arms, Shoulders and Gloves...the Crowd is cheer but you know your not landing anything that is hurting him (which is why Ortiz went for the Headbutt)

LOL at someone suggesting Clottey...WTF?

Comment

• Hell no!!!!!!

Comment

• This IMO should be good. Mayweathers slowed down alot in comparison to previous fights which will make them more evenly matched. Mayweather will counter well but will he be able to handle Cotto's hooks to the body.
            It'll go the 12. If it was NYC then cotto by decision. Vegas, Mayweather. Even though Cottos my favorite fighter I reckon even a slow Mayweather (Who I think is an arrogant stupid SOB) will nick it. But it is win or bust for Cotto, not much road for him if he fails this one me reckons

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post

This should be the poster for their fight.
              it would have been better if they where sitting in a diner with arum look into through the window.

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
              Cotto is a black guy, his basically black, he has all the black traits. on side view they do look similar lool
              i did a double take at the in ring pic above. i had to expand to see who was who

Comment

• Jeff mayweather: "cotto may be a little stronger, but...floyd will pick him apart"

"I think it's still an interesting fight. The only thing is I think Cotto is too slow for Floyd. He's like one step behind Floyd. Cotto may be a little stronger, but he's a counter puncher, and he's a counter puncher that's not fast enough to counter Floyd. So that's going to create a problem for him and in order for him to give himself a chance to win, he's going to have to lead. He's going to have to come out of his comfort zone and do something he's never done before: become the aggressor and be the guy that's gotta press the fight, because if he don't, he's not going to have a chance at all. Floyd will pick him apart. He has no chance at all to try to sit back and outthink Floyd; he can forget it. It will never happen," stated world-class trainer Jeff Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on his nephew's May 5 showdown with Miguel Cotto. Check out what else he had to say! read more

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11...d6c8949e17490c

Comment

• Let's get it on!!!! May by dec.

Comment

• Cotto will merely be another statistic on Floyd's winning streak after this fight

Interested to see what % of punches he lands.Less than 15%?

Comment

• Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
                      Cotto will merely be another statistic on Floyd's winning streak after this fight

Interested to see what % of punches he lands.Less than 15%?
                      yes thats about right....id be surprised if he landed over that...

Comment

Working...
                      X