No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
    I rewatch Mayweather vs Cotto and I'm still see a draw. I don't care what people said. Maybe I'm puertorican but I have a lot of knowledge of boxing and the could go either way or a draw period.
    Cotto won 2 rounds. 3 if you want to be really really really really biased and or just felt bad for Cotto. No way did he win 4 rounds. 3 doable if you feel like you want to GIVE Cotto a round because of pressuring Floyd, but 4 rounds is out of the question. Mayweather clearly and decisively won the fight.

I know Floyd's ear drum was busted and he had black eyes, wait....never mind that was Pac.. Floyd post fight was running around smiling and doing multiple interviews with HBO with few little bumps. Meantime Cotto looked very defeated.

However Cotto IS a true warrior and I have much respect for him and if Floyd leaves 154, I don't see anyone beating Cotto. Now, you need to go back and watch the fight again if you actually think it was a draw which is beyond horrible judging...

Comment

• I'm not puerto rican and I had Cotto winning the fight easily.

Remember close rounds go to the champ aka Cotto.

And to those saying it was a draw, that really means Cotto won since in order to BE the champ, you have to BEAT the champ

Comment

• Originally posted by BigSpell View Post
        What fight were you watching?
        Is not about race is about knowledge. And I'm not here to be argument. I'm completely honest. A lot of close rounds in this fight. I see a draw. Mayweather throw a lot of right hands but the most of them stay in the gloves of Cotto. Money was more effective with his left uppercut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I'm not puerto rican and I had Cotto winning the fight easily.

Remember close rounds go to the champ aka Cotto.

And to those saying it was a draw, that really means Cotto won since in order to BE the champ, you have to BEAT the champ
          haha you haven't been banned yet.... lol I warned Bombs... what happened to him?

Comment

• nobody had cotto winning the 1st round? i thought he coulda got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I just rewatched it and gave Cotto 4 rounds that I felt he clearly won. Rounds 5,6,8,10.

Question.....Has Roger EVER given any good advice in the corner? I cant recall anytime during any one of Floyd's fights where Roger didnt say anything more than..."Keep doing what u doing. Box that mofo".
              Roger has never had to pull tricks out of his coaching bag, that's why that's all you get from him.

Even last week's fight, PBF was never in any serious trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                haha you haven't been banned yet.... lol I warned Bombs... what happened to him?

Comment

• When I watched it I said 4 rounds, and could see 5. But Floyd won the fight, there is no denying that. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 were all close but no way Cotto won those all. 4 is fair, 5 if you're being nice but just no way it's any more rounds than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    When I watched it I said 4 rounds, and could see 5. But Floyd won the fight, there is no denying that. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 were all close but no way Cotto won those all. 4 is fair, 5 if you're being nice but just no way it's any more rounds than that.
                    i don't think the 8th round was close.

that was cotto round.

Comment

• Didn't you know it's taboo to say anything against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X