No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• anybody listen to bruce blitz' podcast on itunes, the one he recorded during the fight

he had cotto winning the fight, haha. so did all his cronies that he has on with him during his recordings

his opinions on boxing have always more/less been similar to mine, but now I have to really question his credibility

what fight were you watching bro?

Comment

• Finally gave this fight a serious look. I have Cotto kicking his ass all the way through

I mean sure Floyd won on points(maybe), but holy **** did you see the fight? Apparently not the two clowns in charge of commentating the fight for Box Nation. That was the most pathetic coverage I have ever had to witness in my life. I mean that with all sincerity. Both those guys, I want them fired. I never want to hear from them ever again.

I can make a whole statement of why this pisses me off(which I seem to have deleted) but why bother. I'm sick of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          He wasn't fit enough.
          i'm going to have to
          90% Disagree with you
          10% Agree with you
          know what I mean.

Comment

• Cotto got robbed by the "commenters" and the scorecard...i got robbed with my $50 bet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              Finally gave this fight a serious look. I have Cotto kicking his ass all the way through

I mean sure Floyd won on points(maybe), but holy **** did you see the fight? Apparently not the two clowns in charge of commentating the fight for Box Nation. That was the most pathetic coverage I have ever had to witness in my life. I mean that with all sincerity. Both those guys, I want them fired. I never want to hear from them ever again.

I can make a whole statement of why this pisses me off(which I seem to have deleted) but why bother. I'm sick of boxing.
              You couldn't have given it a serious look and said what you did above.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                You couldn't have given it a serious look and said what you did above.
                I need to watch a 3rd time.

Floyd beat him on points, not doubting that. If you listen to the Box Nation commentators it was like Cotto missed every shot and Mayweather was skating around the ring, jabbing him, masterclassing him, ect. Cotto was doing some serious work to the body and head. It may not have won him points, but to many he appeared to be the victor regardless.

Floyd did overcome some serious adversity. He proved his grit in every way. It's hard to say who the better man was but both guys had alot to be proud of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  I need to watch a 3rd time.

Floyd beat him on points, not doubting that. If you listen to the Box Nation commentators it was like Cotto missed every shot and Mayweather was skating around the ring, jabbing him, masterclassing him, ect. Cotto was doing some serious work to the body and head. It may not have won him points, but to many he appeared to be the victor regardless.

Floyd did overcome some serious adversity. He proved his grit in every way. It's hard to say who the better man was but both guys had alot to be proud of.
                  The first thing that I did was turnoff the volume and watched it as objectively as possible. I gave Cotto 3 rounds, and a case could be that he won 4. But Cotto fight hard, however it's painfully clear that Floyd won a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

43:57 Mayweather "Am I winning?"
                    Stewards gotta be bitter lol

Comment

• The Ring Rumor Mill

The rumor mill
                      rapper 50 cent eyes a pro debut?

Rapper 50 cent, part of floyd mayweather's "money team," says he is considering making his pro boxing debut.

Comment

Working...
                      X