Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldnt mind seeing a Cotto Floyd part II, it will be a good fight to watch, But Floyd still wins. Even if they fought back in 2008, Floyd still wins. He is just a more complete boxer.

Comment

• how long does it normally take for ppv numbers to come out?????

Comment

• if may/pac or may/martinez can't be made i want may/cotto II. khan or canelo can not do what cotto can do. those fights would not even be competitive.

Comment

• www.pinoyhack.com

Comment

• Comment

• Someone posted the scorecards of all the major Boxing and sport journalists and I think it got merged, can anyone re-post it?

Comment

• la times had cotto winning

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,7518951.story

Comment

• 43:57 Mayweather "Am I winning?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                    Yea but there was like 50 other sport news things that had Mayweather winning...

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      I don't understand what you guys saw in that fight. I saw the fight over and over and all I saw was a mayweather domination. Cotto wasn't landing anything flush, he did catch him a couple times but nowhere near as much was floyd was catching him. Or as cleanly.

I had it 10 rounds to 2 on fight night and 10 rounds to 3 after rewatching it.

Was it because of the bleeding nose? Some people just bleed easy if you hit the nose right, i don't know what it is. Maybe that's why floyd tries so hard to not get hit,

It's such a big event for floyd groupies when he gets hit, but he's a fighter like anyone else.
                      this! I gave rounds 6,8, and 10 to Cotto but even that's generous.

Comment

Working...
                      X