No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    I agree about the weigh-in part. I felt he got in Cotto's head too when Cotto started talking trash. I forgot to add that I also loved the part when Cotto was on the scaled, flexed, and then immediatly turned to Floyd's team & flexed while still on the scaled. That was beast shish too

Comment

• Mayweather was definitely surprised by that hard clean jab Cotto landed on him.

The thing was Cotto landed a good jab a second before it, and very rarely is Mayweather hit with the same shot in such quick succession.

He was like "Ok then, let's pick this up"

Comment

• Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        No offense man but isn't this kind of contradictory to what you're doing right now. Lol
        Yes it is thus I wanted to know where the results are released and then I can do it in the future.

Comment

• If Floyd thinks Cotto was Hard work, he must know Pacquiao is harder

That's why I think he's talking about retirement.

The more that time passes, Pacquiao is giving more and more to make the fight happen, and floyd is giving less and less..

How can you deny this?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I agree about the weigh-in part. I felt he got in Cotto's head too when Cotto started talking trash. I forgot to add that I also loved the part when Cotto was on the scaled, flexed, and then immediatly turned to Floyd's team & flexed while still on the scaled. That was beast shish too
            Yes that was awesome, but the camera cut to the crowd before Floyd really had any reaction. Floyd was chewing that gum REALLY hard though!

Comment

• "fab shoes"?

Naw, son. I'll pass...

Comment

• Yo this thread has been done like 12 times today. What's going on in this place? I thought there was a master thread for Floyd vs Cotto talk.

Comment

• well if Jmm was hard work for Manny imagine what Floyd will be.same story different day.......to be honest i dont think floyd is thinking that at all either he really wants to retire or he is baiting them to take his offer

Comment

• Roy Jones Jr does the same thing with the head shaking and nodding...it was fun to watch floyd acknowledge cotto's work and that left hook that he caught may with unexpectedly was funny as hell...i was like "man...cotto came to fight"...i think he had floyd hurt at one time cuz his legs looked a lil shaky but he came back strong and was very alert....i have to watch it again to declare it the best may fight like some have though...

Comment

• this site has been complete **** since Saturday.terrible threads

Comment

Working...
                      X