No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 30%Cottoxposeu
    i guarantee you floyd wont fight any of those two fighters in the near future. specially after what cotto made him realize last saturday night.
    What exactly did Cotto do?
    He lost to a smaller man who was older and had a hand injury.

If anything Floyd should be very confident against anybody.
    Your just butt hurt that the man is 43-0

Comment

• yeah u mean the last round where he nearly put cotto away? u didnt deal with any of the facts i stated in my post and... well i see ur not a boxing fan but more of a troll no need to deal with u any further have a good one

put him away ? ... cotto was exhausted. nothing to do with
      anything mayweather was doing. cotto had to chase mayewther
      around for 12 rounds thats why he was so tired

pacquiao put away cotto now that is a fact

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        ok so people can stop saying"oh floyd got a bloody nose"hell who has fought cotto and not got busted up?
        Michael Jennings, Gomez and many others.

The bloodied nose or the busted eardrum are proof that big shots landed and did damage, some fighters are more acceptable to mark up, swell up, sometime due to scar tissue from previous fights

As with any fight you judge it from the first bell till the last.

Comment

• Jab.

Do both of them have it? No.

Moving on.....

Comment

• What exactly did Cotto do?
            He lost to a smaller man who was older and had a hand injury.

If anything Floyd should be very confident against anybody.
            Your just butt hurt that the man is 43-0

the next guy that fights mayweather beats him

mayweather was on the slide already when he fought ortiz
            and needed to hit after the break to get the kayo

mayweather's main defense is his shoulder roll and that has been
            cracked by cotto ...

thats why mayweather got bloodied like never before

its time to retire otherwise he will end up like roy jones

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Michael Jennings, Gomez and many others.

The bloodied nose or the busted eardrum are proof that big shots landed and did damage, some fighters are more acceptable to mark up, swell up, sometime due to scar tissue from previous fights

As with any fight you judge it from the first bell till the last.
              Seeing how a drained Cotto busted Manny up bad you can imagine what Cotto would do to Manny without being weakened first , dam he would maul Manny , they are smart not wanting anything to do with Cotto unless they can drain him first , he is better staying with inhouse little guys that are under Bobs command .

Comment

• It probably is the best. Manny-JMM 3 was alright and a close fight but I think Mayweather-Cotto was superior action wise.

It really is amazing when you think about all the super fights how much they sucked or were straight beatdowns. Good to see one finally really come through with something special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Seeing how a drained Cotto busted Manny up bad you can imagine what Cotto would do to Manny without being weakened first , dam he would maul Manny , they are smart not wanting anything to do with Cotto unless they can drain him first , he is better staying with inhouse little guys that are under Bobs command .

Those 8oz gloves made all the difference.

Maybe Manny should retire when tough fights come along like Floyd did when he ducked Cotto first time round.

Lucky for Floyd, Margarito and Pacquiao softened him up.

Comment

• Even the commentators were bored with Marquez-Pac III.

British, Sheridan and HBO.

zzzzzzzzzz

That fight didn't deliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      That was all true. Cotto used to have a drinking problem and nearly died in an accident driving drunk when he fell asleep behind the wheel. He also used to beat up his wife and had another woman who he brought to the gym in the presence of his children and that started problems with Evangelista his uncle and coach.This later led to a fight which went on all night,cars getting destroyed etc and he separated from his wife for a long time. Cotto isn't a saint.
                      I know the answer I'm going to get, but can you provide a source? I've never heard any of that. I heard he fell asleep driving to an early morning training session when got into that wreck, it was on Countdown to Cotto/Margarito I.

Comment

Working...
                      X