Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Fight Press Conference

Comment

• Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
      he was never staggered or hurt cotto just landed some good shots hes a good fighter, u guys actually make floyd sound like more of a God than us floyd fans hes exsposed because he got hit in a boxing match????? how can u call urself a boxing fan with this logic????, only 100 or a little more were landed on floyd in this fight this is about the same as most of floyds opponents have landed, de lahoya landed that jab against him also... yes floyds age showed a little and no hes not the same fighter he was but he fought the dude at his weight with 10 oz gloves these things DO matter in boxing... dont think so just ask a pro fighter or analysist

this fight is like jones-tarver 1 ...

mayweather has been fighting the same way for so many years
      now everyone knows how to beat his tyle thanks to cotto

floyd cant rest in the pocket anymore

even in the last round he had to dance around like never before
      good ali imitation though

mayweather is done
      yeah u mean the last round where he nearly put cotto away? u didnt deal with any of the facts i stated in my post and... well i see ur not a boxing fan but more of a troll no need to deal with u any further have a good one

Comment

• I agree, I think he retired to avoid the competition @ that time

Comment

• Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
          Cotto did okay but in reality Cotto is washed up. Floyd looked horrible against a washed up Miguel Cotto. Pacquao or Martinez would have drop the coming forward Cotto, easily.

It shows that at 35 Floyd only can block or shoulder rolls right hands, a simple feint then jab to the face had Floyd nose bleeding the whole fight. Floyd did not adjust or have an answer. Cotto was landing straight lefts at will.

Floyd's aura as a defensive wizard isn't as it use to be. I wanna see how Floyd adjusts to Pacquiao or Martinez left straights because Floyd couldn't adjust to a washed up Miguel Cotto simple feint then jab. Also, Floyd got lucky because Cotto slowed down by the 10th round.
          Floyd came to fight. When you come to fight you will get hit.

He could have danced and boxed the whole fight and we wouldn't have got our money's worth.

So be glad Floyd fought that way.
          If you think for one minute that Floyd is slipping, then go right ahead.
          I hope Pac thinks the same thing. Maybe Bob will make the fight.

Comment

• I do remember the domestic abuse case between Cotto the landlord lady in charge of his apartments in PR and she sued him. Correct me if i'm wrong but Cotto settled the case out of court?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              A number on my friends in PR say that hes been seen in a number of Gay clubs over the last few years. so it seems that his wild days have gotten even wilder.

Not that I care about his personal life or anyone elses.
              so you have Gay Friends is what your trying to say? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by killacash View Post
                I do remember the domestic abuse case between Cotto the landlord lady in charge of his apartments in PR and she sued him. Correct me if i'm wrong but Cotto settled the case out of court?
                It was ***ual harrasment.

http://www.boxingscene.com/miguel-co...assment--24002

By Mark Vester

In a developing story on both sides of the fence, former two division champion Miguel Cotto, his father Miguel Cotto Sr. and other members of his team have been sued with claims of ***ual harassment by a former employee of Cotto.

Martha Chacon Acevedo is seeking more than $500,000, claiming that Cotto made unwanted ***ual advances when she worked as an administrator of a residential property that Cotto owned in the U.S. Caribbean territory. She claims to have had an affair with Cotto for two months out fear of losing her job. And further claims to have been fired after breaking up with Cotto in October 2008.

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. district court in San Juan on August 24.

Cotto’s family released a statement calling the suit “frivolous, empty and a total fabrication.” They plan to fight the claims to the very end.

Comment

• i like the way bunce pronounces miguels name
                  Cow Towel !!

Comment

• Cotto was a womanizer but he NEVER abused his wife physically (cheating on your wife imo is mental abuse but that's just me).

Steve Bunce is a KNOWN flo-mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X