Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he really wants the fight he'll agree to 50-50 if he's just talking crap he'll keep demanding that he gets more than pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He didnt say he was fine afterwards , he said quote " I will never sacrifice my body like that again " now on top of that look at the fights in relation to stamina power and speed , its dam obvious he is so much better at 154 than 145 .

Lets see Pac make 130 he had more fights there than 147 , your analogy dont mean anything because they change with time , Cotto is much better at 154 , Pac knows it because he refused to fight him there .
      that quote is recent u dumb turd

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
        It was a 9lb difference for Cotto and since you're keeping track, there was a 7.5lb difference for Marquez when he jumped up in weight to fight Floyd. You act as if Floyd fought Marquez at his natural weight but he didn't, Marquez went out of his division just like Hatton had to in order to fight Floyd.
        Going up dont hurt you lol , Floyd was out for 2 yrs and JMM came of big wins and JMM was the same weight he gave Pac hell at , and Floyd made him look like an amatuer , lets see Pac fight Cotto at the same weight Floyd did lol .

Fighting Floyd Hatton was the very same fight night weight that he was in all his JWW fights 153 and Floyd was 152 , it was WW tin but they were JWWs fighting for it , understand the dynamics of what your saying kid .

Your quoting numbers with no understanding of what they mean ,, the hype of boxers is put out there just for people like you !

Comment

• Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
          MAyweather looked bigger but maybe it was because he looked more cut up than cotto... Need to watch the fight again... Don't believe he lost 4 pounds though.
          that's why it's a made up story he lost 4 pounds.. It just another excuse..

Floyd looks big noway his 147 in there..

why the excuses? Normally you rehydrate bigger not smaller lol..
          Last edited by Mirage MGM; 05-07-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• which is why i laugh at that "i weighed 147 on fight night" bullsht

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              that quote is recent u dumb turd
              He was aloud to tell the truth after he left Top Rank , he also said that he was pressured to agree to the weight by his promoter ,

Now how come Manny refuses to fight him without Mannys BS CWs , because he gets beat without draining him first !

Comment

how can people be this ******?

the pacquiao fight was very, VERY, high tempo, and miguel still only started to really run at around the 7th or 8th

cotto was in great shape, he ate alot of punches and threw alot of punches, you have got to be a very ****** individual to think he was weight drained, truely, the fight went 12 rounds where pacquiao gave him not a single chance to rest and he was stopped on his feet

even pacquiao was feeling the pace
                Cotto gassed and started back peddling in the Mosley, Clottey & Margarito fights too so to say it was down to pace of the Pacquiao fight is just complete bollocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  You have to actually watch a fighter to form an opinion (not just looking at boxrec). The opponents don't have to be world class to see that his conditioning has improved but he did show it against one of the best boxers ever last night. EVERY fight he had at WW he gassed in the late rounds. Go watch the fights before you start spouting off with your ill informed opinion. It's also common knowledge that weight draining weakens fighters and not having to drain 7lbs (9lbs for Pacquiao) would only benefit him.
                  first of all im not like you who mouths off about things you havent got a clue...

second of all, say something no one already knows instead of copying other posts....

lastly, stop making **** excuses, if youre gonna make em, be a lil bit clever about it....

Comment

which is why i laugh at that "i weighed 147 on fight night" bullsht
                    I don't think it is BS. Because they do record the fight night weigh in as well. But they don't have to show it to the public. So why would he lie about it? If they wanted to they could tell you the exact weight they were at during the fight. His fight vs Oscar the same exact thing happened. Oscar went up to 165 and Floyd went back down to 147-148. I remember in the weigh in prediction I told all of you that Floyd would come in at maybe 151 and go back down to 147 or 148 because he is naturally at that weight. He probably had a lot of water in him at the weigh in the night before the fight.
                    Last edited by Zano-24; 05-07-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Are we going back to Triangle Theories?

Pacquiao can't beat Marquez = Triangle Theories don't work style make fights

Floyd can't KO Cotto = Pacquiao beat him better; He beats Floyd.

HURRRRRR DUUUUUURP

Comment

Working...
                      X