• Show
Clear All

• It will get to around 1.3-1.4m buys

But think of it this way

Floyd vs marquez did 1m ppv

Pac vs marquez did 1.45m ppv buys

so it works both ways

Comment

• watched the fight twice and scored it the same 10 to 2 may. lol the only people i see crying robbery are pactards and their alts... still butthurt about the fact that everyone in the world said marquez was robbed. they want their ex-boyfriend floyd to suffer the same treatment their hero went through but not even PR fans can agree with their delusions. so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        It was pretty good he talked about a lot of stuff and Timmy hearns showed up

Follow him he followed me back on twitter I felt cool
        No, BUT I met him after the fight and got a couple pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Doesn't mean anyone is drained and then names the DLH/Pacquiao fight. What a ****ing ****** you are. CW are bull**** they are there to make a the fighter going down work harder to make weight. A fighter moving up a division straight after a bad fight is usually a good indicator that they are finding it tough to make weight. Then we have Cotto turning down a massive payday for a rematch with Pacquiao because of the weight and Pacquiao refusing to move up. This all indicates that Cotto and Pacquiao feel that Cotto is a better fighter at 154. But of course we'll ignore what everything points to and listen to a pea brained idiot like you.
          Yeah keep believing that crap.. That's all you *****s got.. You cant admit that in 5 common opponents, Pac actually outperformed Floyd on 4 of them.. lol...
          Last edited by mikemurni; 05-07-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Manny Steward has always come across as a genuinely good guy and he's a great coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
              i think cotto has a bigger frame and bones, but has less developed muscles, floyd has narrower clavicles but his delts are alot bigger,,also floyds biceps and triceps are loads bigger, the comentators said floyd weighed 147lbs on fight night, but he looked huge and looked like he gained at least 8lbs???? weird??? cotto looked at less lean too, also floyd has really long arms
              As I said another b.s. and to mention most commentators are pro Floyd in every station.. It felt like everyone is under floyd's pay roll lol..

It feels like they keep on padding make up stories to create a mythical being lol

yup vegas is Floyd country. Not to mention the judges.. 2 rounds for cotto come on..
              Last edited by Mirage MGM; 05-07-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                True boxing fans know u taxed that ass Cotto

I knew they were gonna rob u during the first round when u were kicking his ass
                I agree, they rob cotto the biggest win of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  i dotn know man... prime cotto wasnt as smart as he is now, hes learned a lot in those losses and in different trainers

IMO
                  That was the best version of Cotto for the task. He busts up more easily these days and cuts but that wasnt a factor vs Floyd. He is short at 154 and facing bigger men, again not a factor in this fight. His confidence was restored after the return with Margarito so that wasnt an issue either. What we were left with was a guy who had bags of experience, confidence, weight advantage and a great corner who advised him well and got him in perfect fighting condition. The best Cotto had just fell a bit short against a Modern Master

Comment

• Yeah he is a pretty cool guy and seems all around friendly haha I didn't know about the whole jt and cermit cintron not eating red meat before there fights and how it cost them there fights..Well not completely but it had a big impact

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      He didnt say he was fine afterwards , he said quote " I will never sacrifice my body like that again " now on top of that look at the fights in relation to stamina power and speed , its dam obvious he is so much better at 154 than 145 .

Lets see Pac make 130 he had more fights there than 147 , your analogy dont mean anything because they change with time , Cotto is much better at 154 , Pac knows it because he refused to fight him there .
                      He'd never even fought at 154 when he met Pac. In his previous fight 5 months before Pac he came in at 146 so there was only a 1lb difference for the Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X