Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't think Floyd did enough to take that man belt! He did his thing but he was the challenger... Example... Peterson vs. Kahn, Peterson had to fight his ass off to win ak belt, Floyd did some damage but he didnt fight every round like it was for a belt. Cotto fought like he was the challenger. It is wut it is though, all setup not to break the money vs PAC fight. I'm sure we will get the same results for the PAC fight if Bradley put on a good performance. They won't give him the win, money rules the world. That's what it's all about, boxing is hanging on by a string and the need the story line to continue.

Comment

• Floyd knows he lost as he already admitted cotto was tougher than Castillo fight, in which he also lost, but he thinks god is on is side with him getting favourable decisions. Why dont the judges just give a controversial decision against Floyd for once?
      Let floyd fans claim floyd was robbed. People would still want to see Floyd fight pac, as they have demanded it long enough now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        just because there was a catchweight it doesn't mean anyone is drained/blownup you stupid bastard

hopkins wasn't drained when asked to fight pavlik at 170(5lbs south of lhw)
        pacquiao wasn't affected either against delahoya

yet we all know what delahoya was going for

idiot, i dont even know why im bothering with your stupid ass, it was clear you were a dumbass when you quoted my earlier post actually backing my point, guess im just that bored
        Doesn't mean anyone is drained and then names the DLH/Pacquiao fight. What a ****ing ****** you are. CW are bull**** they are there to make a the fighter going down work harder to make weight. A fighter moving up a division straight after a bad fight is usually a good indicator that they are finding it tough to make weight. Then we have Cotto turning down a massive payday for a rematch with Pacquiao because of the weight and Pacquiao refusing to move up. This all indicates that Cotto and Pacquiao feel that Cotto is a better fighter at 154. But of course we'll ignore what everything points to and listen to a pea brained idiot like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Rewatched it twice tonite. Helluva fight. Did anyone get anything new from the rematch? Any new scorecards?
          lol flowmos having an Orgy in here..

Comment

• i think cotto has a bigger frame and bones, but has less developed muscles, floyd has narrower clavicles but his delts are alot bigger,,also floyds biceps and triceps are loads bigger, the comentators said floyd weighed 147lbs on fight night, but he looked huge and looked like he gained at least 8lbs???? weird??? cotto looked at less lean too, also floyd has really long arms

Comment

• He has been showing signs of slowing down ever since he "retired" the first time.

1) you can often see him seeing punches but react slower than he did before
              2) you can occasionally see him not seeing punches
              3) he is less accurate (and i am not talking about styles, compubox etc, etc) I noticed this since the Ortiz fight.
              4) He cannot move 12 rounds like he did until 5 years ago.

He is 35. It is only normal. His skills and heart will see him through a few more fights. As fans we have to thank father time, because we now get to see more exciting fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
                no . he never fought anyone like cotto before except castillo
                thats the style he avoided after castillo ...
                answer me this then...

why not fight Cotto like he fought the second Castillo fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  no..what you posted was plain common knowledge and has no point at all...

it's just like sayin, ice is cold or some **** like that...

my reasoning? simple...cotto who fought floyd was already badly beaten twice

cotto that pac fought was only badly beaten once..

comprende?
                  Pacquiao was badly KTFO twice he must have become a worse fighter after that.

Comment

• Did anyone watch that ustream with Emanuel steward?

It was pretty good he talked about a lot of stuff and Timmy hearns showed up

Follow him he followed me back on twitter I felt cool

Comment

• Cotto lose but he lose by 2 points in my view with the 12th round being the decisive round between a draw and a win.. So yeah Cotto deserves a rematch..

Comment

Working...
                      X