No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Pac vs. JMM at 144 should have been a mismatch.

Never thought Cotto would get "Gatti'd", just thought he'd lose a wide UD. And he did.
    atleast this guy is man enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      I guess if you are wrong you are an idiot. I wish where I could live in a world where I always right...
      lol here is one. The problem I got with you is that you make these ****** ass predictions like you know **** about the sport and then when it doesn't happen you make excuses. I bet you also thought pac-jmm was a joke fight and then when marquez did great you flip-flop and call pac overrated.

Comment

The only way to explain your Green K is all the bulls**t accounts you make, and you probably give yourself karma points, because you are delusional.
        Actually your mom gives me green k every time I come over to visit. Lets just say when I leave shes very satisfied :boobies::*******:

Comment

• there the same einsteins who scored the fight for floyd

lmao they don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Pac vs. JMM at 144 should have been a mismatch.

Never thought Cotto would get "Gatti'd", just thought he'd lose a wide UD. And he did.
            See... did u just start watching boxing in 2010? JMM was all wrong for pac as evidenced with their prior fights. so how was it a mismatch? And then when it wasn't a mismatch you people then say " OMG pac got exposed ".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
              youre ******ed..the negotiation halted becuase of the OST cut off, not the split dummy..and arum never asked for more than 50%, floyd did.. floyd changed his 14 day cut off to no cut off...and now, wants all the ppv money....
              You don't have a clue. After the 1st negotiation stalled, because of the OSDT, Floyd met all the ludicrous terms and demands made by Team Pacquiao and offered him 50/50. They ran. After that sequence it was lies after lies after lies.

"Pacquiao's cut takes 6 months to heal", "I'm building a new stadium"...what kind of excuses are those? Also, Arum is still saying he doesn’t know who to contact to make the Mayweather fight.
              Last edited by Main Source; 05-07-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                A boxer is a moron for thinking he won the fight. Good thing that NEVER happens. Boxer always admit defeat in fights. He's so ******.
                Cotto gave Floyd his toughest fight ever but yet these aholes
                Say they wouldn't watch a rematch,,, I wish these two fought 5 more times,, they brung out the best in each other the way gatti and ward did even though gatti was always a better technical fighter than ward

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  lol here is one. The problem I got with you is that you make these ****** ass predictions like you know **** about the sport and then when it doesn't happen you make excuses. I bet you also thought pac-jmm was a joke fight and then when marquez did great you flip-flop and call pac overrated.
                  I think they were both poor "match-ups". Just because both underdogs ended up doing better doesn't mean they were good match-ups. Although I always thought JMM would give Pac problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    What ****** ass predictions have I made? Take your time I am waiting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                      no..but when youre wrong all the time..then you have to re evaluate your abilty to think properly....
                      Give me 3 instances where I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X