Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched it like 4 times today./

Comment

• Cotto should've did the post fight interview. The judges saw that Cotto landed hard jabs and very few clean body shots. Floyds shots landed clean. Cotto didn't land close to enough clean shots for anyone to think that he won. Maybe Cottos pride, and the fact that maybe he thought Floyd would bad mouth him made him leave. Just a thought.

Comment

• He looked the exact same as the Mosley and Ortiz fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          He would have fought Pacquiao.
          lol. I think you are right. Though Pac is a hell of a fighter he would have been the safest option out of the mentioned

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
            I think this fight kind of puts it in perspective for people. Hearns, Duran, SRL, Halger. They were on a different level than these guys.

Mayweather would have been competitive, but he wouldn't go through those 4 undefeated.
            I dont see him winning any of those fights, do you? I really view mayweather as a great fighter but cant see him beating the mentioned as well as several others. Just seems like when people bring up ATG's they dont realize how stacked and talented that list is

Comment

• Cotto was at the very least 160 (probably more), but I didn't see THAT huge of a size difference. Floyd did look smaller to me, but not by that much so I kind of find it strange that Mayweather said he lost 4 pounds after the weigh in. There were very noticeable size differences between Lara/Williams, Zibik/Chavez, Martinez/Pavlik, and Pacquiao/Margarito. Those guys fought with 10-15 pound disadvantages and you could see it. If there was a 13 pound difference between Cotto and Mayweather, it wasn't noticeable at all.

Comment

• *******s accusing Mayweather of getting gift decisions....

Comment

• If Mayweather-Cotto sells between 1.5-2.0 million PPV's.......

What happens next, and what do YOU think SHOULD HAPPEN???

Do you think Floyd will stand firm on his 60-40 or 40 million flat offer??? Do you think Pac will accept the 60-40 split or 40 mill flat???

What do you think should happen???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    then boxing is not your sport, puto. go and watch synchronize swimming and you might possibly control your short temper. LOL
                    Oh trust me, this isn't short temper. You fucks have been irritating me for years.

Comment

• Well what did these guys do at 35? Pernell lost to Tito, Sugar lost to Norris, Hearns lost to Barkley, Floyd beat Cotto...

Comment

Working...
                      X