Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELAX GUYS! COTTO STATED HE KNEW HE LOST BUT WAS PROUD OF HIS EFFORT. HIS DISCONTENT IS WITH THE DISPARITY OF THE CARDS.

Honestly, should have been an 8-4 fight and that would have revealed the close fought fight it truly was. Judges WERE overly biased for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      He'll get over it
      Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I respect Cotto as a person...but this is a bytch move.
      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Losing a little respect for cotto for this
      This. ^^^^^^^

Comment

• What is this VADA? I assume its another anti-doping agency but why would there be another if there is USADA. What does V in VADA?

Comment

• From Cotto's point of view, he was the aggressor and the busier fighter. He was putting the pressure on Floyd and had him against the ropes for the majority of the fight. Although Floyd landed the cleaner more signifigant shots, all Cotto knows is that he was the one pushing the fight and I can see why Cotto would feel he won. Maybe he has to rewatch the fight before he releases a statement. I had Floyd winning but not by the margin that the judges had it. No way Cotto only won 2 rounds according to one of the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
            but it wasn't
            well coz ur a fI0m0 in the first place we understand what u think that FMJ outwork Cotto in every round despite a busted, bleeding nose...ur opinions are useless to us boxing fans so dont mind posting here ok??

Comment

• Re-watched the 8th round cause I think someone said it was a domination by Cotto. I see the round being for Cotto but I don't think he dominated by any means. Floyd looked uncomfortable but was only caught with jabs really. Slipped a lot of punches.

Comment

• i had 115-113 on FMJ, no way that shutout provided by the judges! Its absurd

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky=ward View Post
                  were the cards ridiculous? Hell yeah, 118 to 112? Thats just dumb

however i did have him losing 7-5, which i can understand if the fighter is in that ring they feel like they won. And if i chose to gave him that second round it would have been draw. So it was a close fight
                  118-110 117-111 117-111

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    When was the last time you saw Floyd with blood smeared all over his face? I had it 7-5....it wasn't one-sided by any means
                    It was a nose bleed. How much credit should Cotto get for making Floyd's nose bleed? Does Cotto deserve 4-5 rounds for that? I do not think so. Each round is different. It was a nice optic that is not usually seen in FMJ fights, but the fight was not close. And again, Castillo hit Floyd more in their first fight.

Comment

• I mean Mayweather clearly won 8 rounds, lost three and won one close.

Comment

Working...
                      X