Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a competitive fight both fighters are gonna feel like they won.

Comment

• i dont blame him ....118- 110?.....that was BS score

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
        In a competitive fight both fighters are gonna feel like they won.
        but it wasn't

Comment

• I found it on youtube and watched it 4 times today. I had it 8-4 yesterday but 9-3 after the 4th watch. Maybe even 10-2 if I didn't give Cotto the 2nd (which was a close round). The fight was less competitiive when you don't include the crowd cheering everytime Cotto threw a punch but I still think Cotto gave it his all and came to win.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-06-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
            but it wasn't
            The fight was competitive, it just wasn't close.
            Last edited by jayjames616; 05-06-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Hell ya bra, rewatching it right now. Strange thing is, the fight seems even closer and more competitive than when i watched it the first time as just a fan. Im only through 5 rounds right now, but my scorecard;

Round 1; May

Round 2; Cotto *The first time i watched i gave it to floyd, but after rewatching it cotto WAS catching floyd with some good shots, and controlling quite a bit. I marked this round as very close, and its not unreasonable for it to go either way imo*

Round 3; Cotto

Round 4; May

Round 5; May *another very close round that wouldnt be a crime to score either way imo.*

And thats as far as i got so far
              Watch that round again. I just don't get how anyone has that round for Cotto. He literally only landed 3 punches that entire round and they were all jabs.

Comment

• Mayweather 8 rounds, Cotto 4 rounds. Scored it the same way I did the first time. Round 11 I'm on the fence about. I gave it to Mayweather, but neither guy did much to distinguish themself.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  but it wasn't

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I found it on youtube and watched it 4 times today. I had it 8-4 yesterday but 9-3 after the 4th watch. Maybe even 10-2 if I didn't give Cotto the 2nd (which was a close round). The fiht was less competitiive when you don't include the crown cheering everytime Cotto threw a punch butI still think Cotto gave it his all and came to win.
                    More or less the same as everyone else. Floyd's dominance becomes more clear every time you watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      cotto won max 4 rounds........and i don't even like Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X